Author Thread
woababy

View Profile
What attracts you the most?
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 09:50 PM

I know I'm not a dude, but what I have been told by dudes is that confidence is a biggie. They are all scared to death of a needy ond/or insecure woman...They say it is a huge turn off.

woababy

View Profile
When she lets you into her home
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 09:57 PM

Yeah, Jake, that's the problem. I don't have the money to get things fixed usually and if they hear anything about work I'm doing at my house (it is old and I'm trying to remodel/repair it), they automatically assume I can't do it, and offer to help. Usually I say no thanks, but sometimes I do desperately need the help and its hard to turn it down. Right now I have a nasty plumbing problem I'm trying to ignore, because the man who was volunteered by some others in my church started sort of stalking me even though I never called him or invited him overl. I barely even spoke to the guy or looked him in the face (on purpose). You are right, guys often get the wrong idea. It seems unless you come right out and scream at some people, they think the wrong thing!

woababy

View Profile
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 09:51 PM

Thanks, Linnie! Great tips, because I clean houses sometimes, so I will keep that in mind, and for when a guy comes to fix something at my house too.

woababy

View Profile
Posted : 28 Feb, 2010 10:29 PM

Ohhhhhhh, good call, Strom! I wouldn't be going over there to play either! You are smart. And, yes, I don't want people thinking I'm EVER hitting on a man who is taken!

woababy

View Profile
Any ladies want a "profile review"?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 10:27 PM

Yes, please. How very nice of you!

woababy

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 10:21 PM

Southern gents are a dying breed, for sure!

I have learned to fix most things myself.

The crazies seem to fancy me!

Thanks for your advice!

woababy

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 10:17 PM

Yeah, its the oldest trick in the book, I have seen ladies shamelessly play damsel in distress, asking a guy to come rescue her, just for an excuse to get him there.

I see how that can be misunderstood.

woababy

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 10:15 PM

Thanks! I think you are totally right. Its a good rule of thumb to use always

woababy

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 10:12 PM

Now INVITING a guy in is entirely different. If I did that, it would be saying something.

woababy

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 10:09 PM

and, remp, I have girlfriends who stop by at those times as well. If it is someone I don't know, he isn't setting foot inside, but if it is someone I have been around a while, its a little different....I still am careful, though. It seems no matter how much I send out the "not gonna happen, dude" signal, it seems to still happen

Page : 1 2 3