Author Thread
Ynna

View Profile
Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 20 Jan, 2012 12:09 PM

Stop thinking that ALL Filipinas are scammers, NOT ALL men here are REAL CHRISTIANS either.

Why am I been contacted by these Men pretending to be REAL CHRISTIANS but they are NOT?

Same thing goes with us Filipinas and with every race if I may say...there is no perfect ethnicity, no perfect country and no perfect culture...

I joined this site because i thought that all men here are real Christians, but I was wrong. I've been contacted by men of different races claiming they are Christians but won't even mention their faith in Jesus in their profile, some were just banned from this site maybe because they too scammers.

My point is, let us stop stereotyping...I worked for an American based customer service call center here in Manila for 7 years, and out of an average of 100 Americans ive talked to everyday, more than 90% are rude on the phone, I say 90% because there is still 10% of them who were pleasant, gentle and refreshing to talk with, that remaining 10% made me wanna go to work everyday and do my best to help out with their concerns and that 10% was enough to make my job fulfilling. So there may be 1 or 2 out of 10 Filipinas who are scammers (sad to say) but don't let it be the reason for you to look down on all of us...YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD IF GOD WOULD GIVE YOU A CHRISTIAN FILIPINA FOR A WIFE. why? do your own research.

God bless.