Author Thread
valuablefriend

View Profile
What to Christian guys truly think about divorced moms?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2008 06:14 PM

I would like to first say that I have been married. I've been divorced for almost a year, we were seperated almost as long as we were married she was a single mom before I met her with two girls. I was a lost sheep with no sheppard, saved but far away from God. When I was around 18, 19 yrs old I recieved Jesus as my Lord. Many things happened after that where I drifted away. In and out of church then I gave up. Trying to be a good christian isn't going to cut it:) He just wants us to believe, and have a relationship with Him first, being obedient comes out of love for God. My relationship went bad with my ex wife because my relationship went bad with God before that. He has shown me that. I was blind, now I truely see. I know many of the remarks and opinions that people posted for this question are from peoples own experiences. Let us examine our own relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, if it is good with him marriage will work:glow: If your a single mom praise the Lord while your single ask for God to raise you up a strong man to guide your children the right way (Jesus) It takes a special man to raise children that are not yours. It takes a strong woman in the Lord to trust a man with her children amen