Author Thread
Prvbs31lady

View Profile
Some advice needed...
Posted : 22 May, 2010 07:53 AM

Hello Andy and Everyone,

Your advice was sound and Biblically based. However, is this an area that might need "shoring up" within the young adult community of your church? It might be time, for a seminar forum to reveal this " lie". That encourages young people, to think one can particpate in the worldly activities and not to give in to the temptations, that they are falling prey and/or victim too. For it is the church's responsibility to teach, guide and educate with the truth, candor, love and humor in an open and well moderated discussion this "idea" (which is straight from the pit of Hades) so it can be "killed".

Prvbs31lady

View Profile
Practical applications of dating principles?
Posted : 22 May, 2010 07:00 AM

Hello Tulip and Everyone,

Thanks for starting such a relavent and important discussion. I think when one just glances at the headlines of any paper or magazine today, there is little doubt that these are troubling days. The church, like the world community can no longer afford to lie back passively and think that right thoughts and actions will occur naturally, for the day is "evil". That is unfortunately, the underlining agenda and it is rapidly moving forth wherever a void exists of no Christian principles or voice. Therefore, write your book and speak out and educate, for time is short.

Prvbs31lady

View Profile
greetings
Posted : 21 May, 2010 06:37 PM

Hello littleems and everyone,

Welcome and hopefully you will have a wonderful enriching experience here and make lots of new friends as well as finding the mate you seek.

Prvbs31lady

View Profile
Hi everyone :)
Posted : 21 May, 2010 04:08 PM

Hello Jack and everyone,

Welcome, I too am relatively new to this process and site. I enjoy reading and communicating with others, so I'm having fun. I hope that you find this an enjoyable outlet and meet your soulmate.

Prvbs31lady

View Profile
Pursue or be pursued?
Posted : 21 May, 2010 03:48 PM

Hello LoonyK and all,

Thank you, for sharing your thoughts and comments. I'm relatively new to this online dating experience. However, I enjoy winks, for me I use them as a subtle flirt of "Hi". Further, it is an easy way of testing the interest level. It is an available tool. Why not use it? After becoming involved with the site the fact that the site is free seems irrelevant.

Prvbs31lady

View Profile
Remembering The Woman
Posted : 12 May, 2010 05:26 PM

Hello 1Baby Girl,

I always enjoy your posts so much. Further, I appreciate your words of wisdom as well as the practical advice. Obviously, the village has had a positive impact for you.

Prvbs31lady

View Profile
How far will you move for your king or queen?
Posted : 30 Apr, 2010 11:25 PM

Hello Gino,

Interesting question. Since I have travelled the world I don't have an issue with relocation. However, it is conditional upon being lead by the Lord. It is people that make a house a home. To me even jobs are of secondary concern if one is committed to the change. Just a few thoughts.

Fran :rolleyes:

Prvbs31lady

View Profile
Forgive Mistakes.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2010 07:01 PM

Hello Moses, thank you for sharing such profound and good thoughts. We need to remember to forgive ourselves. God casts things into the lake of forgetfullness never to be remembered again. Unfortunately, we are the ones who keep ressurecting our past. Be blessed.

Prvbs31lady

View Profile
Open to date outside of race
Posted : 25 Apr, 2010 06:49 PM

Hello Saved..., I too, am open to dating whom ever as long as he is a single Christian. But unfortunately, the world is still hung up on how things appear. I am just continuing to be me and trusting God to send my mate. So hang in there!

Prvbs31lady

View Profile
Hello, everybody!
Posted : 13 Mar, 2010 06:35 PM

Hello, I am new to this site and experience. However, I am attending school on line so I am familiar with how to navigate a web site. I am looking forward to becoming better acquainted and to entering into some of the spirited dialogue that I have read.

Page : 1 2