Author Thread
SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
What is the difference in appearance between Christian woman wearing tight clothes and fetish striptease dancer?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 08:16 AM

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Take that cr.. to a therapist and spare me the afterlife scenario!!

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
loose your salvation true or untrue?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 08:04 AM

and even IF you would FALL.....

Absolutely nobody falls deeper than in G_d�s hands.

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
4 Temperaments
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 07:51 AM

The funny thing about catagorizing yourself ....

is that even knowing who or what your are (not), one has the simple human tendancy to not behave like one is.

We are very good in deceiving ourselves and we also have a strong tendancy in denying it.

G_d is telling and showing us this time after time. He knows us far much better that we (ever) know ourselves.

Like SR said it is of extreme importance that G_d shapes us, so we become how we were meant to be.

This knowledge is hardly accepted by today�s psychology which is based on the concept that we have to accept how we are.

G_d wants us to become how we are meant (what He had in mind when He gave us the breath of life... to put it in other words)

So rather than knowing what we are (sinners), we first should become what we should be. Then we are ready for a mature and succesful relationship with our spouse in G_d.

It is a pity that so many christians had to find this out the wrong way: through a failing marriage.

I would say that it is for christian psychologists to step out and teach this wonderful lesson of SR to all.

I think that the younger we will admit that we have to be shaped by G_d first and then seek for a partner.... the less pain, stress and wounds we have to go through.

Thank you SR.... your wisdom is such a comfort to me. I am really honoured to have access to the thoughts and opinions of people like you.

Bless you my sister and thanks for your useful thread

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Hmm what stuff can a guy do to show confidence about himself in the eyes of a woman?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 07:01 AM

I believe that women will see in one moment whether a man IS confident or tries desperately to show confidence....

Be careful in adapting gestures and poses in order to impress. As soon as a woman finds out that your mature appearances are only external and not in harmony with your being, they will turn around and walk out.

I see this forum flooded with questions of men who so desperately want to score and be succesfull.

The question is not so much in catching a woman�s attention..... but to keep it.

:waving::waving::waving:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
L-A-D-I-E-S ...ONLY, Please!!!
Posted : 11 Aug, 2010 03:11 PM

Face it.

You want to lose weight because you do not consider yourself attractive?

then you must fight and fight very very very very very hard!

G_d did not create you fat, plus sized or overweight! And most certainly He does not want you to be unhappy over your looks.

You dream of feeling beautiful?

Then make it happen!

Today there are good nuticionists who can make a diet totally and especially for you. You can have personal trainers who make a training programme especially adapted to your needs and possibilities. There are therapists who are specialized in mentally and spiritually acompanying "patients" who have deep and heavy struggle in losing weight.

People lose 80-100 pounds like this. And they stay that way! But these people did not get their diet from a magazine nor did they achieve this in 8 - 10 weeks just in time before Christmas..... They take up to 2 years and each day is a battle. You will suffer and you will cry. I am telling you up front. There is no easy way to lose weight! It is a hard hard battle.

But they succeed and feel like being born again! Also they wonder why they had not done this before.....

So get professional help.

Nothing can convince me that you are a hopeless case!

I am not saying that you are doing nothing.... I am not saying that you have not been fighting enough!

But... fighting is not trying! Fighting is making a plan to win the war!

You have no money for all this? Then borrow it from a friend or family.....

Open a donation site for yourself if you have to.

Write to Oprah...

Make a garage sales..... talk to the people in your church....

Do something to make it happen because first of all, you deserve it and second before first, you need it!!

Girl.... you CAN HAVE THE LOOKS YOU WANT. You just need to be put on the right track and have the right people cheering for you.

And most of all.... G_d will help you on your path.

You have to make the first step in the right direction though.

And the right direction is having a professional make a tailor made plan for you and you only.

You will see.... you will lose weight and it will not come back.

:bow:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
How do people feel about cult members on CDFF and in chat rooms?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2010 01:03 PM

And if being a christian is all about being saved, then Jesus did not have to live, teach and heal....

In fact G_d did not have to be the G_d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.....not of Moses, David.... the children of Israel.

He could be just the G_d of Catholics, Protestants or any other christian denomination...

Silly silly us, to think and teach that we are the ones!

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Posted : 8 Aug, 2010 08:10 AM

Reading your post, I would think that, instead of discussing why and how we christians became separated, we should be finding ways how to become united again.

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
So Long
Posted : 8 Aug, 2010 07:31 AM

Sorry to hear that you are leaving Katie.

I admire your decision though. G_d is the center of our lives and if we feel that we are distracted from that, even by christians, we need to step aside and get back on track.

Good luck on your path..... it was an honour and blessing to have you share your ideas with me (us)

:waving::waving::waving:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Special request for a dear friend
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 12:23 PM

Thanks for informing Edw.

Will keep her in my prayers.:bow:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 05:21 AM

There is a huge difference between being a christian and being Christ-like (unfortuantely).

A tree is recognized by its fruit. True, simple and crystal.

I really do not care when you go to church. Nor what church you feel comfortable in.

Just answer me this: is there any church where G_d would feel comfortable?

Let us meet there then!

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15