Author Thread
Mavie2018

View Profile
Single Dad. It's not easy.
Posted : 10 May, 2018 12:44 PM

It may not be easy but I bet you are doing the best you can. God knows you are doing your best. He will surely send you a helpmate at the right time.

I have a friend who are raising two beautiful young ladies on his own. He is doing a marvelous job with the help God sends him wherever he is getting frustrated. Be patient, spend time with her, life will get easier for both of you.

Mavie2018

View Profile
Fight a good Fight of FAITH
Posted : 10 May, 2018 12:29 PM

I pray that God will send you a good man after his own heart. Count these men who stop communicating as a blesding. God know they were not the one for you. There is someone worthy of your heart God is preparing him for you.

While you are waiting May I suggest you volunteer at you church if you have not done so yet. Is there something hobbies, new skills that you are interested in?

The point is while you are busy living your life according to God's will for your life. Your man is getting ready to meet you as well. He will come from God.

I have been waiting for 12 yrs and am not giving up. 😊 chin up sister.

Mavie2018

View Profile
What is courting?
Posted : 10 May, 2018 12:16 PM

Evening gentlemen,

Am new here so I hope you don't mind me stepping in this important discussion.

What we really want to know is this: Do men who state they are looking for a marriage partner intend to date or court the women who meets their criterias.? At what point a man decides To move from dating to courship?