Author Thread
Moonlight7

View Profile
Pope was on World News yesterday
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 06:58 AM

https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2024/04/pope-calls-for-negotiated-peace-blasts-climate-change-skeptics-in-cbs-interview

Moonlight7

View Profile
Be consistent
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 06:33 AM

Btw

Many USA citizens have you given to any one that needs Help lately? God loves a cheerful giver ! Give to someone in Need. Help the poor, widows and orphans,

Some Christians forget this is a Part of serving God outside of going to any church and putting a bit in the collection dish.

Get in your pocket and give out to someone sometimes, along with Posting about the World's evil and its evil Democrats.

God is still in charge whether we like things or not.

Many so called " Christians" don't Post. but hundreds are here on CDFF, some many View.

God watches everyone everywhere!

Moonlight7

View Profile
Be consistent
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 06:23 AM

J Biden and his administration is supporting everything but what needs to be done in USA. Thousands of homeless people all over America. One problem that our government has let slide . Many are not people who are just lazy and dont want to Work some are veterans, some people who came into hard times of all kinds.

Our government is housing and giving out funds to Illegals who have been entering our Country by the thousands getting free Assistance, many do not Work here.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 06:00 AM

Many Women in the USA have not depended on Men since the 1970's approx. and they have homes, employment and nice vehicles some do.

They need men for companionship. It's not good to always be lonely. I know two married ladies; friends of mine Christian and they Work. Also a lady friend Divorced, and she Worked for Years. She is a Christian all are active in their Churches.

Most women can get a Date .

Some Never Married People are desperate for Marriage. Internet maynot be that BEST place to find a husband.

I have online friends but we talk about EVERYthing and that is what I like in any Man. Somone who knows how to Communicate well not dictate to women.

Most people do not agree on everything or anything but I have those in my Life who know how to Handle that disagreements.

Not a Bossy arrogant Know it all, who thinks he knows more than most people.

Knows nothing about what it means in

I Corinthians 13 chapter

Moonlight7

View Profile
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 10:18 AM

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for your Spiritual deliverance of Self Pridefulness.

Degrading " Christian"

LD

Moonlight7

View Profile
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 10:10 AM

I read and study the Bible myself, I also go to group studies with Men and women.

Nothing you say about me is true on here .

So stop trying to degrade me on here .

I'm not in False doctrine! That's a Lie from your mouth!!

LD

You the one who needs Corrected !!

Your perfect in your Prideful Arrogance!

Definitely not the Way Jesus Christ taught people.

Judge yourself.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Trump's updates
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 07:03 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/04/22/donald-trump-hush-money-trial-news-live-updates/73406695007/

Moonlight7

View Profile
Protests Pro Palestine
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 06:59 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/22/us/campus-protests-arrests.html

Moonlight7

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:52 PM

" Oh that's talking to God "

edited

Then take His advice.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:51 PM

You need Ask Jesus to Open your heart to Holy Spirit leading.

You know how to Pray !?

Oh that's taking to God .

Page : 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24