Author Thread
Bluebird618

View Profile
Self worth
Posted : 20 Sep, 2019 06:59 AM

Just want to share a quote I've read from a beautiful lady here, KJVonly . It says: “You were bought at a high price, don’t sell yourself cheap.” It resonated with me. Jesus paid with His life just so we could be saved. It reminded me of my self worth. Sometimes we could get so lonely and wanted so much to be loved that we settle for less than we deserve, even if it means lowering our standards and putting up with all the maltreatments and discriminations that others do to us like being abused. I hope this would remind us to value ourselves and make better decisions on who we allow to enter our lives and affect us. God bless everyone.

Bluebird618

View Profile
It's really hard waiting for the right one
Posted : 8 Sep, 2019 04:57 AM

Hey, Morgan. Don't despair. You're young. You still have lots of years ahead of you. It could be hard to be longing for something and not finding it. Don't focus on your desire. Focus instead on improving yourself. First off, find a job. How can you date someone if you have no money to pay for your date? Turn your fats to muscles, as well. You're good looking but you'll be noticed more if you work on being fit. Work on improving yourself and the rest will follow. Good luck.