View Profile
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Posted : 24 Dec, 2019 10:22 PM

Merry Christmas!

Spiritualconnections

View Profile
For all Girls aged 40 or more about initiating contact
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 04:06 AM

Wow! You've reached 2000 views in a matter of hours! How is that possible? Are there that many women over 40 here? Amazing!

Spiritualconnections

View Profile
Just forget it, I'm giving up!
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 05:38 PM

Don't be such a cry baby. Grow up! You're acting like a spoiled brat. Why do you have to be so hang up with that girl who ignored you? You're just not her type so accept it. You scared her with all your negativity and rants in this forum. There are others out there who are willing to listen to you. But guess what? They probably are not your type either so you also ignored them.

Spiritualconnections

View Profile
For all Girls aged 40 or more about initiating contact
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 03:11 PM

I'd say, go for it. If you find someone who you fancy, write to her. What's the worst that could happen? She'll either ignore you or reply. But don't just say hi. Write something interesting that could elicit a response. Even if you're not the lady's type, you might just get a response for the mere fact that your correspondence moved her to answer. Ànd if she does, then show her that you're worth her time. And yes, ladies prefer men who initiate the conversation.

Spiritualconnections

View Profile
I've been judged harshly by someone on this site
Posted : 26 Nov, 2019 03:36 AM

Hey, Morgan. You just found a friend. I'm excited for the both of you. Would love be in the air soon? Keep me posted.

Spiritualconnections

View Profile
dirgis121, lovely woman.
Posted : 22 Nov, 2019 03:20 PM

Nice advertisement. And it's free! Lol.

Spiritualconnections

View Profile
When you become a man's peace, stay vigilant!
Posted : 29 Oct, 2019 12:45 AM

Hey, hold your horses. Lol. I'm not saying that the abuser is blameless. All I said was the abuse continues because the abused allows it. If the victim has the guts to stop it, stand his/ her ground, leave the relationship, seek help, report to authorities, or maybe ask for a restraining order, then it will stop.

Spiritualconnections

View Profile
What are your top 5 Qualities a Guy Needs to Have?
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 02:06 AM

With online chatting, I just need a man who is considerate enough to say goodbye in a conversation and not just disappear in the ether leaving you to wonder what happened to him. Most men won't answer immediately and takes hours or days to answer, picking on the conversation like you were just chatting minutes ago.

Spiritualconnections

View Profile
When you become a man's peace, stay vigilant!
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 05:23 PM

Those abusive persons are such because the ones abused allow it and so the former, lacking respect, continue their abuse.

Spiritualconnections

View Profile
help?
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 05:33 AM

I believe you're literate. You should know when to use "a" and "an." And as for spelling, well, there are speech to text apps.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6