Author Thread
ValuU

View Profile
Sabbath 2/25/17 Seventh Day Baptist of Edgewater, FL Pastor Keith�s sermon �Start Following Through�
Posted : 29 Dec, 2018 07:35 PM

Hello Pastor/Brother Keith.

I read your post and want to thank you for how you eloquently and intelligently, conveyed the word of truth. I am typing this response not to engage, but to simply enlighten. Humility is the key to longevity. No matter how much learning, expertise or experience we obtain, we must first embrace humility. It is only then, can we share that insight, revelation or wisdom in an unbiased manner. I cannot confront truth in and of itself, but I can challenge you, to seek to respond to those who inquire of that truth in a more heart-felt way.

All religions have some similarities, but our central differences are the truths, surrounding the person, position and deity of our lord Jesus Christ. When Paul experienced his Damascus encounter with Jesus (Acts 26:12-18), he had to go to Arabia for 3 years (Galatians 1:17) to get by himself and rethink everything he thought he knew about religion, in light of his new experience with Jesus. Before we get on that discussion, let me just let you know, that I have experienced and know, the difference between religion and spirituality.

Let me just end by saying this :

The Bible teaches that God's anger, is not towards Innocence and simplicity. God's anger is towards willful sin and disobedience. We as believers must strive to emulate, the attributes of children with one exception: Our model must be childlike and not childish. To engage innocence is ignorance and childish. We must never fail to realize that humility is one of the major biblical prerequisites for entry into

God Bless

Heaven. Matthew 5:8; Matthew 18:3

Matthew 18:2-4, 1 Corinthians 13:11