Author Thread
CiscoKid24

View Profile
Hello!!!
Posted : 24 Apr, 2011 09:06 PM

My name is Michael, and I have been on here for a couple months now. I just thought I would introduce my self to all of you people out there!! Have a great week! and God Bless!!!!

CiscoKid24

View Profile
WHY
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:08 PM

I have to stick up for the ladies on this subject. All of you women that have been affened by the things that PrinceofGod had to say have a right to be. I have a huge respect for women and I do realize that they have feeling just as us men do. But that dose not give any of us the right to say bad things about each other on here or any other web site for that matter. We are all here to meet who God might have waiting to be our solemate. Why show a bad imprestion on here. We all have defferint things that we look for in a person. We just all need to accept that and go on. Lifes to short be makeing a big deel about a message that did'nt get red. God is in control and we all need to let him deside for our lifes including relationships. PrinceofGod I wish you the best. Keep your fiath strong and trust in God. You will be blessed in your life in many different ways. Well I hope that I have helped some of you. And if you have any imput or disagree with any thiing that I have siad please let me know.

Have a great week everyone and Godbless!!!!