Author Thread
Matt08805

View Profile
it looks like love, but it isn´t...
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 12:32 PM

@Gigi88 - based on a number of your topics, I'm guessing that you are finding many men who are attracted to your looks alone. This is a problem for ladies who are young and very attractive like you. I do feel for your predicament, though I do not experience the same, since I am older and a bit average in looks and style, I suppose.

Matt08805

View Profile
it looks like love, but it isn´t...
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 12:29 PM

My experience is that men are easy; that is, they find someone they get along with and who they find attractive, and they fall in love. Women can too, but they can fall out of love more easily. This is only my thoughts and opinions based on experiences I've had and those other men I've talked to about the matter. For me, if I find someone who I get along with, find attractive, I am likely to "fall in love." I make a commitment and over time, that love grows into something more and more meaningful. . .

Matt08805

View Profile
Why "Christian" man think sex before marriage is OK?
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 12:25 PM

Simple: Biology. Christian or not, men are fighting against their biological mandate from the day they take their first breath - this is true of Priests, Ministers, etc.

Matt08805

View Profile
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 11:58 AM

What are some thoughts on dating sites that specifically target women who want to know up-front how endowed a man is. I am talking about new-ish sites like "7 or Better" - do you think this is a good idea? Is it helpful? Is it un-christian? . . .

Matt08805

View Profile
Your ideal woman?
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 11:54 AM

Lately it's ________ fill in the blank of the latest female movie character who is beautiful, sexy, caring, selfless, charming, funny, giving, and forgiving.

Since that's not realistic, I would say, for me, it's too much to summarize, but I know it when I see it. Usually already taken.

Matt08805

View Profile
why do guys run away from a celebate woman?
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 11:50 AM

Simple: Look to biology. Men are fighting against our biological directive every moment of every day, since the day we take our first breath, until the day we die, granted that we remain healthy and vital until then.

Matt08805

View Profile
How do you differentiate one woman from another?
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 11:46 AM

Gigi88 wrote: - How do you differentiate one woman from another? - Why can't they tell the difference between a woman filled with the Holy Spirit and a woman who pretends or acts like one? Is it because they are very visual or does it have to do with the spiritual?

I would say, some men don't care, and if you are asking about how to tell from online, I would say, it's a little more difficult, but not impossible; reference: the other answers already posted here.

Also, reading between the lines a bit; it seems like you may be frustrated with what you have found so far in your interactions? I cannot imagine that you are being largely ignored by men on dating sites, so is it a complaint about the quality of men you are attracting?

Matt08805

View Profile
Is it the attitude of a real man?
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 11:38 AM

@Gigi88 - my thought is, this guy is way over-reacting and he needs to chill. If I got a reply like that to something like that, I'd be running for the hills and thanking God, the guy gave me a "heads-up" about what it would be like to be in a relationship with him.

Matt08805

View Profile
What is the best way to ask a girl you fancy out...!
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 11:34 AM

@ Passionfruit720 - lol