Author Thread
roeroe

View Profile
Okay let me have it
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 07:52 AM

Brandon, I'll tell you I'm not usually a squabler......but I felt I was

getting attacked for my opinion....I respect everyone's opinion, but I'm allowed to give mine.....

Think I'm done with the forum!! I usually have a good sense of things, and I try to help as much as I can.......But don't want to use my energies for silly stuff....

Take care....Bye

roeroe

View Profile
Okay let me have it
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 06:08 AM

Hey Babygirl.....so glad to see you back on...:yay:

You know I'm the woman who most likely blames other people, and is not willing to change!!! Mr. Silverfire has no idea how much change I've accomplished in my Life...:nahnah: 54 and still changin....Praise God!!

There's really no way to explain to the Young, believe me I know, I have a 24 & 27 year old and a grandchild on the way!!

That God has made you special and unique.....Be the best possible You.....for the Lord!! It's all learning and Growing....

Sure jlaughlin, you can always add a little more information for someone to explore....But stay jlaughlin, hard worker and loving mom.......You will be Blessed!!

God Bless you all!!! and you to Silverfire!!!! :peace:

roeroe

View Profile
Okay let me have it
Posted : 3 Oct, 2010 07:52 PM

Wow Silverfire, Have a Blessed, Peaceful Life!! :waving:

roeroe

View Profile
Okay let me have it
Posted : 2 Oct, 2010 08:44 PM

And by the way Silver please don't "shake your head sadly"..some young men might very well be intimidated by a strong young woman, working, going to school and raising a daughter. jlaughlin...I think your honestyby asking for a good partner and father is very refreshing!!! Alot of emails could mean absolutely nothing....But I know that Special person will find you, if you stay Real......

roeroe

View Profile
Okay let me have it
Posted : 2 Oct, 2010 08:25 PM

wow Silver, I am definitely not hear to fight. :boxing: ...I was just replying after Babygirl's reply in fun, that she was hesitating to answer silver, cause he was looking a little intimidating....that's all it was..

I just felt her profile was natural and honest and sincere...oops I guess that's a mistake...I wasn't looking at grammar....

And I don't believe everyone would like a longer profile, and autobiography just used as an analogy. I have looked at profiles that are paragraph after paragraph, and to me its a turn off...but that's just my opinion...

I'm sorry you took me the wrong way...I'm not here to battle, or argue....I saw sincerity and heart as I read her profile and I just wanted to tell her.....But then again, I'm reading it as a woman.... Peace :rocknroll:

God Bless!

roeroe

View Profile
NEEDY WOMEN?
Posted : 2 Oct, 2010 06:34 PM

Like DeeDee...what is Barefoot Love??

And I hope your living in a warm climate....lol:rocknroll:

roeroe

View Profile
Okay let me have it
Posted : 2 Oct, 2010 06:24 PM

I'm not going to hesitate going up against Silver, I totally do not agree. Girl, I read your profile and I see absolutely nothing wrong with it....I don't think you need to give over EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!! it's a profile, not a autobiography. I think your a smart attractive woman. How long have you been on the site?

I don't know what your age settings are, but maybe the younger men are a little intimidated?? I think maybe just give it a little more time.....You have a precious daughter also....You'll do fine...

May angels surround you and your daughter.....

roeroe

View Profile
Guys why is it you often look but do not send a mess?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2010 04:08 PM

You can turn the setting on and off....and use it for people you want to know your interested...

roeroe

View Profile
I wanna Boaz ?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2010 03:38 PM

Hi....

excellent Carib...I was just reading the forum and I agree with you totally....All the stories of the Bible are lessons to be learned in Faith and Love. Pure obedience and love. All in our own lives..

A Boaz man....a woman like Ruth....We are who we are...Children of God in our own right.... too much categorizing...it's not for me.

roeroe

View Profile
What do men value most about women?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2010 06:21 PM

Brandon...

You are one bright 24 year old!!

Page : 1 2 3 4