Author Thread
LoreMx

View Profile
I lived it
Posted : 24 May, 2019 02:13 PM

Amén

LoreMx

View Profile
Women/Men on CDFF are Worldly they are not interested in G-d!
Posted : 24 May, 2019 10:05 AM

There are many dating sites that call themselves "Christian" but this site is considered the closest to a site with seriousness, although always be careful and always be guided in prayer, at the end of December 2018 I was contacted by a Messianic and We started writing, first by this chat, then by mail and finally by whatsapp (it was 3 months until April 2019) this person asked me to close my profile to focus, I agreed and stopped entering frequently, but this person asked to be accepted as his wife and get married a month after getting to know each other, I asked him for prudence and to get to know us a little more and for the month of April, this person did not wait any longer, he left everything aside and only published on his Facebook that he would marry with a local woman (from the state of Texas), so in my profile I added that: "the worst cowardice of a man is to try to conquer the heart of a woman without having the intention of loving her" ... to use the name of God and impersonate as someone who moves in the desires of the flesh, who does not seek the advice or opinion of the elders, so that they call themselves "Christians", to wear a sheep costume to hide the face of the wolf?

LoreMx

View Profile
I lived it
Posted : 24 May, 2019 10:03 AM

There are many dating sites that call themselves "Christian" but this site is considered the closest to a site with seriousness, although always be careful and always be guided in prayer, at the end of December 2018 I was contacted by a Messianic and We started writing, first by this chat, then by mail and finally by whatsapp (it was 3 months until April 2019) this person asked me to close my profile to focus, I agreed and stopped entering frequently, but this person asked to be accepted as his wife and get married a month after getting to know each other, I asked him for prudence and to get to know us a little more and for the month of April, this person did not wait any longer, he left everything aside and only published on his Facebook that he would marry with a local woman (from the state of Texas), so in my profile I added that: "the worst cowardice of a man is to try to conquer the heart of a woman without having the intention of loving her" ... to use the name of God and impersonate as someone who moves in the desires of the flesh, who does not seek the advice or opinion of the elders, so that they call themselves "Christians", to wear a sheep costume to hide the face of the wolf?

LoreMx

View Profile
Is distance can be a problem for a relationship?
Posted : 24 May, 2019 09:49 AM

I also have not been successful, I have tried and at least on my part I have in mind and spirit to connect, but the truth is that it is not easy and for the part of the couple, they do not want to make any effort, prefer to lean towards a relationship easy

LoreMx

View Profile

I also have not been successful, I have tried and at least on my part I have in mind and spirit to connect, but the truth is that it is not easy and for the part of the couple, they do not want to make any effort, prefer to lean towards a relationship easy

LoreMx

View Profile

LoreMx

View Profile
I always ask myself the same question
Posted : 24 May, 2019 09:43 AM

There are profiles that I read in which describe what "I do not want to be alone", "I need a Christian woman", "I am praying for the right woman", and I ask myself: It is required to look like a magazine model, For a gentleman Can you be interested in me? I am a real Christian woman, honest, focused, diligent, of convictions, oriented to family and ministry, but I have not yet met the gentleman who has the same desires that I do, I wonder: what does it depend on? What are the requirements?

LoreMx

View Profile
There will be some real history around here?
Posted : 24 May, 2019 09:33 AM

I like to read some profiles of the site and in some cases there are gentlemen who announce that here in this place they knew the love of their life, someone knows of some real history? I think it is the desire of many of us here

LoreMx

View Profile
Greetings from Mexico
Posted : 24 May, 2019 09:29 AM

Christian woman from Mexico, who does not speak English (I use the translator), however, I am contacted by men who are not local, will there be a gentleman with serious intention to meet a woman like me?