Author Thread
IFBJack

View Profile
Hey Guys... Please help me out and give your input on the following...
Posted : 31 Jul, 2010 04:05 PM

Many of us carry scars of different kinds. The guy that's right for you will fall in love with your personality and heart, so don't worry.

IFBJack

View Profile
phone numbers/personal e-mail addresses
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 04:45 PM

It's been said but I reckon scammers.

IFBJack

View Profile
Confused
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 04:43 PM

Do things your own way :)

IFBJack

View Profile
Does this seem unfair?
Posted : 28 May, 2010 12:54 PM

You've read it and not replied. If he's the kind of guy who always reads and replys, he might wander do you really like him? Still I wouldn't say anything. I'd be wary of taking advice from people who say unkind things, that would be my advice. Unless he's swore at you etc. I would say reply when you read his messages, or tell him your not interested in him anymore.

IFBJack

View Profile
The "truth" of scripture
Posted : 26 May, 2010 05:24 PM

One also wonders how much can be said without preventing free will. God has promised to come into peoples lives that search for him.

I like this verse describing the end times.......

2 Peter 3

The Day of the Lord

1Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. 2I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

3First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4They will say, �Where is this �coming� he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.� 5But they deliberately forget that long ago by God�s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.a

11Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.b That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.

14So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. 15Bear in mind that our Lord�s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

17Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position. 18But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

I think God has left us Scientific proof of the Christs ressurection in the form of The Shroud.

http://www.shroudstory.com/

IFBJack

View Profile
Can I tell a guy I like him?
Posted : 26 May, 2010 05:12 PM

To the person who asked this question, I think everyone communicates in there own way. It's not un-biblical to tell a guy you like him. My advice though would be, unless you know this man very well, to say that you 'might' like him would be better. I don't mean for you to be paranoid or distant, but to get to know one another takes time and a little mystery will only add to your allure.

IFBJack

View Profile
would you be a...
Posted : 22 May, 2010 08:46 AM

Good question! Can it work though, I'm not convinced.

IFBJack

View Profile
Practical applications of dating principles?
Posted : 21 May, 2010 02:40 PM

No I was saying the opposite, I agree with you and I offered an explanation as to why the situation you described in many churches has come to be. I was raised to be a leader from the very beginning and I had a great guidence from both my parents.

IFBJack

View Profile
Practical applications of dating principles?
Posted : 21 May, 2010 07:11 AM

I think the Bible emphasises the importance of both genders submitting to Gods will.

One of the problems with a lot of our churchs is we've allowed how the world thinks to come into our churchs, when what we should be doing is taking the church out into the world. You start messing with traditional teaching and we become spiritually weak.

IFBJack

View Profile
Pursue or be pursued?
Posted : 20 May, 2010 04:39 PM

I think both is good and I don't know anyone who would argue with that. Perhaps there are some girls who are more comfortable being persued than to persue, that's fine too.

Page : 1 2