Author Thread
Christson2^

View Profile
How are believers preserved/kept: By obedience, wirks, OR by Messiah by GRACE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 08:48 PM

We receive the Grace unto salvation but we must continue by the works of obedience unto sanctification. We can not work our way into Heaven but rather to do the work of the Father that we may have reward and partake in Heaven. It is by the Father's Grace that we continue in this work. It is written, he who does not work shall not eat.

Christson2^

View Profile
Grace: What is Grace
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 08:41 PM

Grace is simply the Father by His Spirit covering and teaching His children through revelation.

Christson2^

View Profile
Are you a contentious woman? Are you a brawling woman?
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 08:34 PM

I can attest to all these verse of scripture. I lived it. May of you may not even know the answer to this posed question as no one knowingly wants to be grouped into this category. Most of you will be discovered after marriage but there is hope. Let the Holy Spirit work in you. We all need Him to work in us.

Christson2^

View Profile
would you date someone who is not physically attracted ?
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 08:24 PM

That depends. If you are not physically attracted to the person you are more likely to treat them as a friend or a sibling. If you are to physically attracted to the person you may not regard the other character traits of that person but be overwhelmed by their beauty/charm and get bitten later for your blindness. There has to be a balance of both attractiveness and character.

Christson2^

View Profile
Are you hung up on age?
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 08:16 PM

I can not speak for everyone but for me there seems to be an age window if you will. As I get older, it moves with me.

Christson2^

View Profile
DO NOT JOIN THE MILITARY
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 08:10 PM

I couldn't agree more. The military is rough for a believer in Yeshua. It is filled with the desires of the world and flesh. You have to be called to join the military. The spiritual support is relatively low.