Author Thread
7inhishands

View Profile
What are common ways that girls show interest to guys?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2019 09:49 PM

If I'm spending time talking with a guy, beyond just the usual polite and shallow pleasantries, it's because I'd like to know more about him. I may be guarding my heart to keep myself from being disappointed later, but I am at least interested in taking the time to learn more about him. I'll ask questions, too, in an effort to get to know more about him.

7inhishands

View Profile
"Age Doesn't Matter to Me" ??
Posted : 28 Jan, 2019 10:34 PM

I personally prefer to just keep my options open, just in case. I mean, I would normally prefer a man to be at least my age to about 8 years older or so, but on the other hand, I might consider being a cougar for the first time in my life, given the right set of circumstances. Lol.

7inhishands

View Profile
Do you find winks from other guys creepy?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2019 10:29 PM

I'm not a big fan of winks, personally. I never know how to respond. Like, should I wink back? Is it my job to now initiate a conversation? Where do we go from here? I would much prefer someone actually say "hello... I like your profile" and start an actual conversation. Winks are way too ambiguous for me.

7inhishands

View Profile
To Girls: Would you date a fat guy?
Posted : 4 Dec, 2018 03:19 PM

I personally like bigger men, and I don't mind someone who is overweight. I don't mean so big they can't tie their shoelaces, but a guy who is a bit overweight is just fine with me. :-)

7inhishands

View Profile
To Girls: Would you date a fat guy?
Posted : 4 Dec, 2018 03:08 PM

I personally like bigger men, and I don't mind someone who is overweight. I don't mean so big they can't tie their shoelaces, but a guy who is a bit overweight is just fine with me. :-)