Author Thread
Fridamezty

View Profile
Pereira, colombian guy fake
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 03:44 PM

I met him by this mean a year ago, we used to talk sometimes and shared interest about educational matters and likes. when I met him he was traveling to europe and visiting a polish girl there.

This last holidays on december he gaved me the surprise that he was visiting me, he told me that he wanted to go also to USA to visit his family, that he wanted to go with me.

When he arrived I noticed he was wearing sandals and his feet had scales because of fungus, also he had very bad smell, although he had a very nice face.

Then he said that he wanted to visit places but I had to pay for gas, food, staying because he was playing the victim, saying that he didnt got the credit card on time but their family will support him in USA, he suggested to lend some money form me and pay me back when he was in colombia again, that he paid everything to the polish girl when he had an accident in his visit to Poland.

Later, we started a relationship (full of lies just to get what he wanted from me) and after many inconveniences he finaly left my house and we decided to meet in USA, I went to visit a friend in Saint Paul and he was supposed to travel and meet me there but as he asked me to pay the plain ticket I said no thank you. Unfortunately I had an accident but he kept his schedule enjoying life while I was suffering, he didnt care at all.

Later when he returned to colombia asked me for forgiveness and settling a relationship in the distance but the conversations and pictures were waning until I entered this site where I met him in first place, to find out that he was still looking for other girls and clearly saying from what countries becasue his inttention is to use them as he did with me and the polish girl.