Author Thread
afeagro1

View Profile
Y do guys...?
Posted : 15 Apr, 2012 03:12 PM

I appreciate your thoughts. There are those on this "Christian dating" site, that would prefer to do everything except what is Christian, "having a form of Godliness but........." clubs and bars for christian"s is light and darkness trying to mix. The bible says that light and darkness don't mix. The scene in this scenario, was all wrong from the beginning. There was a man who became upset with me because I did not want to discuss "sensual" things which included elaborating or where I had "those feelings" going on in my body due to 5 years of abstinence. When I would not discuss it and went around the subject every chance I got, he begin to try to manipulate me by playing mind games that were directed at assassinating my character in regards to "hiding something or not being REAL" I was not about to prove myself, I know who I am in Christ, and the bible tells us to shone the appearance of evil....So if it look like a set up Im not going! The saying goes, "if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck! Just as Paul said, I believe I have the holy spirit. A final note........It seems there are some who want a nice Christian man or Christian woman but, THEY still want to live in ways that are not acceptable to GOD! (Lukewarm) I am not pretending to be a Christian woman to meet a Christian man, I AM A CHRISTIAN WOMAN, AND MY LIFE LINES UP TO THAT! Perfect I am not and never will be. But, again, the bible says we are to be perfect in what we do! This would be us living lives that are holy and acceptable in the site of God, this is our reasonable service for all her has done for us! Love, Love, and much more love from God the father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Oh, and to the bretheren, peace also, form you sister in Christ.