Author Thread
Minister_Boaz^

View Profile
does true love still exist?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2019 07:17 AM

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with this person. To answer your question, I do think true love still exists. God just wants to give it to you on His terms. We try to force things or speed up the process with these dating sites when that may not be a part of His plan. Continue to seek the Lord and hear from Him when it comes to your life partner. He'll reveal him in due time.

Minister_Boaz^

View Profile
WHY do those who mention NOTHING about God in profile get mad when you call them out?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2019 07:11 AM

I think that's a valid question, but also think that that could be a bit narrow-minded to believe that it has to be something wrong with a person because they don't mention God. Someone can say all the 'right things' in their profile and still not live that life, whereas someone can also say nothing and be extremely spiritual. Personally, I feel that, even on a Christian dating site, it can be a bit cliche....people tend to say the same things and speak 'Christianese'. They may be genuine, but I don't feel the need to try to prove who I am in my profile. That's just me. I don't feel others are wrong to do it differently either.