Author Thread
liyah

View Profile
So infuriating
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 02:58 AM

Lol thanks. Yeah, only God's grace is sufficient for you and all will fall in place...that wise and virtuous lady will be sent your way

liyah

View Profile
So what's missing?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 02:30 AM

i guess it's just not the Lord's will for any of those unions to come to pass. i personally have known a male friend for ages and we get along soooooo well in many ways than i can mention. he is attractive but i just don't find myself "attracted" to him. even he doesn't understand coz he asks me why we can't take things to the next level. i donno...if that chemistry aint there, you can't force it...good luck with your search...stay blessed

liyah

View Profile
Why in a relationship you give your all and the other cheats?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 06:23 AM

WOW!! stay strong and positive y'all:prayingf:

liyah

View Profile
Do long distance relationships really work?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 05:34 AM

i think they can. you both just have to be really committed and never cease in prayer. one thing is for sure though, you can't be in a long distance relationship indefinitely!! you both have to know how long you are going to be apart for and work on plans for how you'll be together eventually

liyah

View Profile
Ladies..another word on appearance
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 05:22 AM

i don't think it's fair to stereotype a particular group of people. perhaps its the way they are brought up, eg, it being their culture. but going back to the question at hand, i think women with low self esteem dress in revealing ways to get attn from men which in turn will make them feel good about themselves. as xtians, we should know that perposefully dressing in a manner that will cause men to lust over our bodies is wrong. after all, don't we want our brothers and sisters to part of the marriage feast in heaven?

unfortunately, we can't dictate how people should dress so it's up to us as individuals really. whenever you feel like you're faced with temptation, say a quick prayer to remove the evil thoughts from your head or hum to one of you're fave xtian songs..if that becomes a habit, you'll find that in time lust won't have such a srtong hold on you.

liyah

View Profile
So infuriating
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 05:00 AM

people mature at different rates but i don't think that a 20year old would be mentally and emotionally ready to deal with three kids especially if they're not her own. pray on, you'll find that special one with a big heart :)

liyah

View Profile
Ladies help?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 04:50 AM

1.Do you really read long profiles? Or do you read profiles at all?

-if the first couple of lines are catchy then i would. i prefer longer profiles that give general idea of who the person is and what they're about.

2. What kind of pictures get your attention the most?

-smiles, smiles, smiles. revealing pics get my attn for the wrong reasons...keep your goodies in a jar! i don't think as xtians we should put on seductive pics coz then you'll just attract people that want you for you body

3. Do you care about a guys level of education?

-if you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

4. Do you want to know about his ex?

-if we consider dating yeah i would

5. As Christians, are you planning to have sex before marriage?

-no sex before marriage..

liyah

View Profile
when she says....
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 04:30 AM

lol, there are more honourable/decent means of making money than degrading our bodies. our bodies are the temple of Christ and we should strive to not sin against them

liyah

View Profile
BEYOND HOT
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 04:20 AM

LOLest!

liyah

View Profile
Can a single dad like me FIND SUCH LOVE.... I WAS DEEPLY TOUCHED
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 03:59 AM

beautiful story. really is "for better or for worse"...don't let your faith waiver..u will find such love