Author Thread
jmae

View Profile
How would you approach?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2011 09:43 AM

There men, you may now give your own answers in your forum ... lol

jmae

View Profile
How would you want to be approached? Scenario...
Posted : 17 Aug, 2011 09:42 AM

So you, your lovely self, work at a little small town coffee shop. A regular gal walks in - she's interested. How would you want her to approach you? Keep in mind that you are working....

This may or may not be a real world scenario *upward eyeroll and innocent whistle*. This girl also is a traditional romantic and would much rather have you make the first move - but hey - she has to let you know she's interested... The girl concerned may or may not be well - me (whistles again) ;)

Non-cliche and not so corny answers would be best... but if you must have fun with your reply feel free to do so and make us laugh :laugh: Thanks!

jmae

View Profile
How would you approach?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2011 09:19 AM

Thanks lovely ladies =) I do love the broom idea... Now if I could find my guts that would be great ;) lol. Oh and Rabbit --- I was going to post in the guys section - just haven't done so yet - had to see what the gals would say first.

jmae

View Profile
How would you approach?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2011 10:23 PM

There happens to be a guy at my fav coffee shop that I am very interested in. Question is how do I let him know? I'm a traditional romantic so of course I'd love for him to make the first move and sweep me away...lol... but I only ever see him when he's working - which causes constraints. I would prefer options that do not include stalking and cliches....lol... but if you must have fun with your comment go ahead. Thanks!

jmae

View Profile
A Prayer in Dedication to an Amazing Woman
Posted : 17 Sep, 2010 06:05 AM

I just got news by email that my great ant Lois just passed away. I'm currently teaching in Japan and far away from all of our family back home in the States. Which makes this really hard. She was like another grandmother to me and had such spunk for a woman in her late nineties. She was always well dressed and had an amazing aura about her. She had fantastic stories and memories tying back to the old family farm and was such a great part of its history - right down to skinny dipping in the pond. She'd always say "Oh, kid, when I was your age..." and she'd always offer us a soda whenever we came to visit. When I was a senior in high school, I even used her as a subject in a paper once - got a pretty good grade on it too.

My favorite memories are those of every Christmas Eve after church, my family would go to carol her. It meant so much to her and really made her Christmas, which in turn, really made mine. She would praise my brothers and I so much for our voices. My great aunt knew that she was getting weaker by the year and had been so looking forward to joining the Lord. She was God-loving and fearing enjoying visits from the pastor and christian radio when it was no longer easy for her to make to church regularly. I am happy that she is with Him and that her spunky spirit can really shine without any pain or weariness, but I am going to miss her and sad that I can not be home right now. The worst of it is that she wanted so badly for me to sing at her funeral, and I'm half a world away. I'm going to attempt to record my voice here, but have really very limited equipment - just my computer really.

It's difficult doing this dance of coping, mourning, and celebrating so far away from home. It's difficult to even think it real. I want to thank you for reading this lengthy message from a stranger for the process of writing this note brought out some much needed and very real tears. I thank the Lord so much that she was here, part of my family and life. I thank Him that she lived so fully. I ask that she receive a great, big, wild, heavenly welcoming party. And I ask for comfort and help for all those who will miss her, myself included. With all my love, amen.

Thanks for listening and any prayers from you are greatly, greatly welcome.

jmae

View Profile
Age Limits
Posted : 20 Aug, 2010 05:19 AM

yup!

jmae

View Profile
I just...
Posted : 2 Jul, 2010 09:10 PM

Haha! Yay!:applause:

jmae

View Profile
I just...
Posted : 2 Jul, 2010 07:51 PM

Well you'll have to let us know if there is any result :yay:

jmae

View Profile
I just saw it!
Posted : 2 Jul, 2010 05:55 PM

Post a movie that you just saw and talk about it ;)

I just saw Toy Story 3 - yes I like animated movies...lol (I like almost all kinds of movies to be honest). A friend saw it and said that the little girl named Bonnie reminded her of me. After I watched it, I completely agree with her. I admit I was just like her! Big imagination... ;)

jmae

View Profile
I just...
Posted : 2 Jul, 2010 05:47 PM

HAHa!!! Don't you feel just a little sneaky sending winks? LOL!:ROFL:

Page : 1 2 3