Author Thread
Brownbunnie

View Profile
In the Name of Yahooshua Ha'Machiach
Posted : 16 Oct, 2010 07:53 AM

:excited:huh....

Brownbunnie

View Profile
Hello. 33yr old British Man saying hello.
Posted : 16 Oct, 2010 07:44 AM

Hey there" British Man saying hello":glow:.

Sorry your relationship didn't work out but I'm glad to hear you're up and at'em again. We never know what God's doin with us, so learn the lessons and enjoy the ride!:party:

I've met a diverse group of nice people here. You may want to try the "live chat" forum if you're comfortable with that.

Anyway, goodluck on your search. God bless, take care and try something new today!

:bunny:

Brownbunnie

View Profile
Howdy Ya'll
Posted : 16 Oct, 2010 07:32 AM

Hey there Mona!:glow:

I just recently moved back to Texas from the Tahoe/Reno area; but I was born and raised here. I consider Austin my hometown. You're absolutely right! It's a whole other world where I'm at too!! :excited:

But I'm with family and friends that I hadn't seen in years, so it's all good.

Have a gr8 weekend:applause: and try something new today!

Brownbunnie

View Profile
Hey everybody!
Posted : 16 Oct, 2010 07:25 AM

Right back atcha!:winksmile:

Brownbunnie

View Profile
Your worst date
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 06:32 AM

LOL Dennis.....too bad I didn't of that!!!!!:ROFL:

Ladies, take a lesson from my story! Live and Learn:laugh:.

God bless ya'll.

Adriana (Brrownbunnie):bunny:

Brownbunnie

View Profile
Your worst date
Posted : 13 Oct, 2010 10:09 AM

Hi Dennis:glow:.

My worst first date was when I was in my early 20's. I met a man, who was in town on business, at a dance club. (Ya'll know where this is going already, right) He said he was 30, single, no kids and would be in town for 3 months. We had talked and danced the entire night and after meeting a couple of more times at this club he asked me out on a date at the beach.

We went to the beach in His car (I never needed a car so I didn't know how to drive). There were signs posted, warning of a strong undertow that day and after a few hours we noticed a crowd starting to gather by the water. A frantic women was shouting as lifeguards and other guys INCLUDING my date ran into the water to help. Turns out the woman's son, who'd been swimming, went under and hadn't come up yet. Thank God a few seconds later the boy was recovered and was okay. Lifeguards continued to pull everyone out of the water.........except for my date........

There were people around us who had seen my date run into the water and thankfully, told the lifeguards that there was still someone missing. That frantic woman was now ME!!!!

An eternity later, they pulled him out and immediately took him into the ambulance. My date was in and out of consciousness due to exhaustion from fighting the current. As the ambulance left with lights flashing and sirens blaring, I got into his car and floored it right behind them. (Remember, I didn't know how to drive).

Thank God he was okay and later released that night. I drove him back to his place and helped him get into bed. As I went into the kitchen to get something for him, the phone rang. Turns out the hospital had called his "emergency contact" who happened to be my date's non-existant wife and 2 year son!!

B-a-l-l-i-s-t-i-c doesn't cover it!!! After giving him a piece of my mind, I threw his car keys at him and stormed out the door. I never spoke to him again!

Brownbunnie

View Profile
Hi, I am from Russia
Posted : 11 Oct, 2010 08:13 PM

Hi Elena, thanks for the good news:bouncy:!:winksmile:

Welcome and goodluck to you.

Take care, God bless and fun today!:yay:

Brownbunnie

View Profile
Hi from California!
Posted : 11 Oct, 2010 08:28 AM

:yay: Hey Cali! Welcome!

Just moved from the Tahoe/Reno area to Texas. Miss that water and the Sierras.:glow:

Goodluck to yah.

God bless, have fun and try something new today!:rocknroll:

Brownbunnie

View Profile
A BLESSING TO ALL
Posted : 7 Aug, 2010 04:12 PM

Thank you Blessing. That's beautimous!:applause:

God Bless You and keep you close, always.

Brownbunnie

View Profile
ola, hi, ni hao, apa khabar - from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia here
Posted : 24 Jul, 2010 04:48 PM

Right back at yah, Nine!

:waving: Nighty night.

Page : 1 2 3