Author Thread
Msjacque89

View Profile
ola!!!
Posted : 13 Feb, 2019 06:00 AM

hi everyone i joined this chat recently ut not been using it much as i feel many in here arent so friendly?

unfortunately :(

Msjacque89

View Profile
My ideal man/ relationship
Posted : 30 Jan, 2019 05:22 AM

Well she said physically attracted that is diff from inner beauty...that's physical....so i kinda agree with that beimg superficial ...if she said i have to be attracted to hom thats fine but i understood what she meant either way ..

Msjacque89

View Profile
My ideal man/ relationship
Posted : 30 Jan, 2019 05:21 AM

Well she said physically attracted that is diff from inner beauty...that's physical....so i kinda agree with that beimg superficial ...if she said i have to be attracted to hom thats fine but i understood what she meant either way ..

Msjacque89

View Profile
S Indiana NOT India there is a difference
Posted : 30 Jan, 2019 05:06 AM

Hi lol sorry i saw the not India part and really laughed....people mistake India and Indiana? Compeletely different state and country :) how is indiana though i know alot on india but not indiana :)

Msjacque89

View Profile
She's Gone
Posted : 29 Jan, 2019 10:38 AM

Oh wow !! I thank God He saved you from that bullet ..

No.one deserves to be mistreated even.of thy are on the wrong you forgive .

Msjacque89

View Profile
ola!!!!!
Posted : 29 Jan, 2019 10:29 AM

Hi everyone, (at least those who will read) :)

Im Jacqueline from Kenya!! Glad to have joined you but judging from previous replies to introductions wow people really dont value newbies much here :( ...well I pray we may value and respect each other as we walk on this journey as beleivers and seekers meeting here :) see you around all ...

Msjacque89

View Profile
New here
Posted : 29 Jan, 2019 10:20 AM

Hi Brendin,

Welcome . Im new here too so we are two newbies :). . I pray you make the much needed friends :) God bless

Msjacque89

View Profile
New here
Posted : 29 Jan, 2019 10:20 AM

Hi Brendin,

Welcome . Im new here too so we are two newbies :). . I pray you make the much needed friends :) God bless