Author Thread
tymp

View Profile
Why would a guy who just met a woman, went out with her then kick her to the curb?
Posted : 19 Oct, 2010 05:56 PM

Justme,

First off let me assure you; you are a very beautiful woman and the fact that you Love the Lord as you do is desirable. Concerning your question; May the peace of God fill your heart.

A guy can be very cruel, and few are built with a heart that loves and honors a woman as God intended. Why? That is a question for God to answer. Seek an answer and he will provide one. The God we serve is a God of love and Grace. Accepting that this guy was not meant for you is in some ways difficult, but in others a blessing. I know your heart is to say the least confused and most likely hurting, and I can feel your pain and confusion. Although I cannot directly answer this question, I�m sure the answer will be revealed to you one day.

Allow me to pray for you; May the Holy Spirit fill your heart with Peace, Love, Joy, and comfort. And May God richly bless you and provide you with the man he has chosen for you to continue your life's journey. May you find a peace within that will ease the burden of this question, from your heart and may you find the Love and honor you seek.

In the glorious name of Jesus�Amen