Author Thread
chakal

View Profile
Would you date a younger guy or an older guy?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 09:57 AM

I would date a more mature lady, older or younger it's not important as some people become more mature by age while other keeps childish even when they are old!! :dancingp:

chakal

View Profile
Would you marry a divorced person? Why or why not?
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 02:14 AM

I have no problem marrying a divorced or single mother, we are all humans after all and do sins and mistakes sometimes without really wanting to...

it would be unfair to judge her from that side for Christian reasons and human too

chakal

View Profile
I need your help saints...
Posted : 9 Apr, 2011 02:12 AM

you need to be more used to scammers to understand him as they get more and more clever and never ask money in their first post...goodbye scammer:waving:

chakal

View Profile
What attracts a man?
Posted : 8 Apr, 2011 07:59 AM

@Pixy: but we are talking what a men like in a lady not about what he like in a Barbie doll:nahnah:

chakal

View Profile
Are you ready (Financially) for Marriage?
Posted : 8 Apr, 2011 04:11 AM

@twosparrows : Ofcourse you can't buy one, I'm refering to what is called "mail order wife" you know Russian wife that you find on marriage agency:laugh:

I mean if I get old and uglier but in same time rich it will be easy to find a girl but still not real love as she'll be more interested in my money and escaping her country than me:rolleyes:

chakal

View Profile
Are you ready (Financially) for Marriage?
Posted : 7 Apr, 2011 12:17 PM

This is the question that hunt me everytime... it seems that is the reason for more and more people to get married later in theire 30's+ instead of their 20's.

But is it worth falling in love if you are not sure that you can take your relashion to the next step? I'm afraid that I will just break someone else heart and deceive her if I do (unstable first job, could loose my income anytime...)

I hope the solution is not waiting until getting 40 something and rich to "buy a wife" in the age of my daughter :ROFL:

wish God keep me away of sin and materialistic girls :prayingf:

chakal

View Profile
where are they?
Posted : 6 Apr, 2011 04:48 AM

I just seen some of them they said they are running away now and would came back later ...:ROFL:

chakal

View Profile
it should be NO ASIAN CHRISTIAN DATING SITE FOR FREE
Posted : 31 Mar, 2011 12:52 PM

I feel your pain andtotaly agree with you, but I hope you don't get offended (much) by people who say that.

Since it not always mean they have something against Philipinos or Asian... the same that someone in USA don't want someone outside of his country maybe it's just because of the distance...

Myself I prefer people from Asian countries more than European, and hope God will will forgive me (and others) if I hurt someone without meaning it.

chakal

View Profile
What do you dislike about women?
Posted : 31 Mar, 2011 10:09 AM

I HATE SHALLOW girls! you know those kind of girls who are just after fashions and latest celebrity craziness, well, I expect them to care more a little about what is going in the world as it is a good sign that she may care about others and her family in the future too!

chakal

View Profile
What do you dislike about women?
Posted : 31 Mar, 2011 08:29 AM

I hate when women look at men like a mean to an end not as the end itself:rolleyes:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5