Author Thread
DarrelT

View Profile
Anyone watching The Event?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2010 12:33 AM

so far its been hard keeping up but i was a big fan of Lost and this is the next best thing... just hope they don't drag it out as long

DarrelT

View Profile
Drummers
Posted : 6 Oct, 2010 12:30 AM

i mess around a little bit... i am completely terrible at trying to get double bass to work though...lol

DarrelT

View Profile
Favorite bands
Posted : 6 Oct, 2010 12:19 AM

wow... i listen to way too much music, i'm a lover of rock, country, christian, classic rock, a little rap... i can't begin to list but here it is..lol

Iron Maiden

Metallica

Ozzy Osbourne

Tom Petty

Bon Jovi

Boston

AC/DC

Led Zepplin

Josh Turner

Zac Brown Band

Brad Paisley

Willie Nelson

Waylon Jennings

i got too many...lol

DarrelT

View Profile
Hi from California!
Posted : 6 Oct, 2010 12:04 AM

i've been on this site for a while now but wanted to post in here and see how everyones doing... i ride dirtbikes and love camping and am involved with the youth ministry (kinda) at my church. I consider myself a good person but haven't really gotten too deep into my studies about the Lord. Pretty much what gets preached on a Sunday morning, night and wednesday night is what i've learned. It's not that i don't want to but i just cannot stand reading and always find myself bored...

DarrelT

View Profile
casual nudity with friends/swimming...
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 08:39 PM

Matthew5:27,28. You have heard that it is said,"Do not commit adultery." But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

i know this but i also know that the girls i've seen out wearing push up bras and makeup and what not i've lusted alot more over than any girls i've seen naked in public... when everyones nude you don't get that urge that makes your mind wander into lusting over her... your simply nude...

DarrelT

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jul, 2010 10:44 PM

thats cool betsy... i just actually came back from the nude beach and for the first time was just surrounded by people i didn't know. Like you said it's a whole different feeling... i mean i was walking up to people and people were walking up to me just talking like normal it was an awesome time and i got alot of meditation in cause it was so relaxing. Too bad i'm too white to stay in the sun for more than just a couple hours though...lol

DarrelT

View Profile
Would it bother you if...
Posted : 17 Jul, 2010 05:33 PM

i would love to meet a girl that can support me...lol. i'm good at cooking cleaning and watching kids so if she has a high paying job i'd be good with being home all day.

DarrelT

View Profile
Posted : 15 Jul, 2010 03:15 PM

hahaha... it's all good. truth be told i would love to do stuff with her but that has nothing to do with hanging out nude... and just because we're both nude doesn't make it that much more tempting or easily done...

DarrelT

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jul, 2010 03:34 PM

haha both of you are cool... This thought just popped into my head too, I think that i would be more lustful over seeing a girl in a bikini than fully nude because i would get thoughts of what she may look like but if she was already nude its just hey look shes nude cool and they wouldn't be any thinking about it...

DarrelT

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jul, 2010 02:35 PM

I like you Jude...lol. I'm a cowboy myself but not in pink boots...haha.

As for why I asked... I just had read how uptight some people were in the bikini thread and wanted to see if there were some down to earth people in here.

Page : 1 2