Author Thread
ben315

View Profile
Who talks first?
Posted : 22 Nov, 2014 11:12 AM

It could be that he is no within your age specifications that you set on your profile. If you put that you want to meet some one with the ages of 30-40 years old than only those guys with in that age range will be able to send a wink and/or message. Otherwise christian dating for free will block the wink/ message from being sent.

There has been plenty of woman on here that I have been interested in, but I was unable to send anything letting them know I am interested because of being blocked by there age restrictions.

ben315

View Profile
Do you look down on women who find their soulmate thru dating online?
Posted : 14 Mar, 2011 05:41 PM

online dating isn't a bad thing. The only bad thing with nowadays with online dating and texting, they use it as an excuse for not meeting each other face to face when they only live 15 or so minutes away. In other words it has turned alot of people into cowards to actually meet each other.

ben315

View Profile
What Has Happened To Good Ole Wholesomeness And Morals???
Posted : 4 Nov, 2010 10:12 AM

couldn't agree with you more. Its just like everyone is so concerned about looks. If you look hard enough you can find something attractive about everyone you meet. Plus since we are suppose to be christians we all need to ask ourselfs what if god was sitting right next to us as someone in old, worn out cloths and his apparance wasn't that great. Unfornatly most people wouldn't even give a second look even though it could be the nicest person in the world. It seems that this also goes on in the dating world too. How sad people can't look on the inside.

Before I get a bunch of backlash from everyone I have asked out plenty of woman online that had no pic. I am more interested what they are about on the inside. That is what a true realtionship is built on.

ben315

View Profile
isn't it oh so funny..
Posted : 4 Nov, 2010 10:01 AM

to the original poster..... you are absoultly correct that there are people who are not christians that have far better morrals and don't judge people nearly as much as some self proclaimed christian. That is why you have to look at the actuall person by what he/she is on the inside and by his/her actions. Actions always speak louder than words(-:

ben315

View Profile
Rock Hard Heart
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 11:27 AM

I know exactly how you feel about the regection part. It is hard to build self confidence when every time you start feeling good about yourself and get the courage to ask someone out again they just lead you on and then stomp on your heart and it just tends to set you back even further and it takes longer the next time to get your self confidence back untill it is just a never ending cycle. I do hope that things will work out for you eventually though, its no fun being alone all the time.

ben315

View Profile
Ouch, I didn't think I would feel like this.
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 11:21 AM

I know how that is. It is hard to let go of animals that you raised from the time they where born. I always hate having to get rid of an old cow knowing where they will be going

ben315

View Profile
Almost two weeks; A big thank you :)
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 11:13 AM

It is rather sad, especially since this is a christian dating site, that it took 2 weeks for someone to say something nice.

ben315

View Profile
How can you be so judgmental
Posted : 28 Sep, 2010 10:00 AM

How is it that a person can talk to someone for an extended period of time (sometimes 2+ months) without seeing I pic of me and tell me how much they like me, but as soon as I send them a pic or we meet they compltly stop talking to me? Since this is a christian dating site shouldn't you not be judging just on looks but on the actuall person. After all looks fade but personaltity is always there. Maybe thats why the divorce rate is so high is because people go to much on looks and not enough on the actuall person.

ben315

View Profile
Goodbye CDFF
Posted : 24 Sep, 2010 11:36 AM

Don't go. I wouldn't worry about what other people say, I know it is easier said than done. I didn't read what they said about you but it must of not been very nice. It just shows everyone else the type of person they really are to come on a christian dating site and start putting someone down.

ben315

View Profile
single mom, looking for a single dad
Posted : 24 Sep, 2010 11:11 AM

There are plenty of single men that don't have kids that would have no problem with you having kids. You should give them a try. Even though I don't have any kids myself that is the first thing I look for in a woman is how good she is with kids, since I am looking for someone that wants marriage and kids.

Page : 1 2 3