Author Thread
Expressimage^

View Profile
Acquiring Wisdom
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 02:35 PM

Yes he must be spirit filled to be able to see things from the Spirit that inspired the writer. Otherwise the letter would strangulate the reader under the disguise of theology. God is better experienced than being studied. Encounter!

Expressimage^

View Profile
Science and Pholosophy Goes Hand in Hand Both of the Devil
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 02:31 PM

Phylosophy literarily means (phylo -love, sophy wisdom) love of wisdom. Someone who is interested in thinking about the meaning behind the existence of things, the universe e.t,c, be he a spirit filled christian or a stack unbeliever or an atheist. I think your comment was meant for atheist unbelievers. Everyone who thinks so much about humanity, why and how they should relate, why the universe and such concept is a phylosopher

Expressimage^

View Profile
Why is it important to have a Christmas b/f / spouse
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 02:18 PM

There might be conflict about your basic world view somwtimes, and that may pose serious fundamental differences. Nevertheless, any true believer is not automatically compactible with you. You ought to connect naturally and spiritually.

Cheers!

Expressimage^

View Profile
Why is it important to have a Christmas b/f / spouse
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 02:15 PM

Kristendom is a country with it's own kingdom culture. The basic thing about me is kingdom culture. So why would I be planning my entire destiny with someone who ain't got a knack for Christ?

Expressimage^

View Profile
Sabbath 3/16/19 Seventh Day Baptist Pastor Keith sermon “Be Perfect”
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 02:10 PM

Anyway the bible (col 2:16)has stated that you should let no one judge you in respect of observing holy days. If a christian invites me to a sabbath believing church, I don't need to make an issue out of that,. I would go worship Christ with him. If he cant worship with me on Sunday, he has an issue with sound doctrine of the bible. Whoever thinks he is worshiping God on the day approved by the bible has missed the bible

Expressimage^

View Profile
Sabbath 3/16/19 Seventh Day Baptist Pastor Keith sermon “Be Perfect”
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 02:10 PM

Anyway the bible (col 2:16)has stated that you should let no one judge you in respect of observing holy days. If a christian invites me to a sabbath believing church, I don't need to make an issue out of that,. I would go worship Christ with him. If he cant worship with me on Sunday, he has an issue with sound doctrine of the bible. Whoever thinks he is worshiping God on the day approved by the bible has missed the bible.

Expressimage^

View Profile
Hello dear brthers and ssisters
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 02:02 PM

Amen

Expressimage^

View Profile
Hey I'm Callie
Posted : 16 Mar, 2019 06:02 PM

I have been a born again Christian since 14. Nice to know that about you.