Author Thread
VirginiaMom

View Profile
How are you Christian girls able to do that?
Posted : 28 May, 2019 12:14 PM

I think you answered your own question. Your problem is you thing women are some sort of game, trophy, or property. A true Christian woman can see right through your charade because she puts Christ first and is not buying anything you are selling.

VirginiaMom

View Profile
Feelings About Winks
Posted : 28 May, 2019 12:08 PM

I don't find winks demeaning. I just appreciate a guy who actually puts in a little effort.

VirginiaMom

View Profile
Viewing
Posted : 22 May, 2019 07:05 AM

Looking at a profile determines for me whether or not I want to contact that person. What else is it for? Most guys think if you view them, you want to marry them. It is so silly. If someone reads your profile and does not contact you, they are not interested. It seems that simple to me.

VirginiaMom

View Profile
Why doesn't the "block" work?
Posted : 21 May, 2019 07:54 PM

Yes, I do every day. He just keeps sending them.

VirginiaMom

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2019 07:31 PM

I have told him many times I am not interested and he will not stop. Doing myself a favor, as you put it, did nothing.

VirginiaMom

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2019 01:52 PM

I have no idea where to post this. Sorry if this is wrong. There is a user named "EricMcd1973" who will not stop sending harassing messages. I blocked him. He sent me a message saying that he knows how to hack the block and get around it. His most recent message was that he is sent from God to message me. I have reported him 3 times to the site and nothing is done. What can I do? I do not reply. I just delete the messages, but it is disturbing.

VirginiaMom

View Profile
Long distance relationships.
Posted : 25 Mar, 2019 06:31 PM

I don't think they work.