Author Thread
iteachpe

View Profile
Divorce among us...
Posted : 24 Jul, 2010 01:39 PM

ohhhh boy...

well, I truly thought one and done...but tourshen again, I thought we could work through anything...

sometimes, (and in my case unequally yoked) the other person gives up and walks away....

I tried everything, but sitting in the "marriage" counselors office by yourself doesn't help the marriage.

I exhausted every option.....he gave up.....

I know I am ok with God......according to the Bible if an unbeliever wants to walk away...you can let them.

God Bless:boxing:

iteachpe

View Profile
makeup, piercings, hair dye, tattoos, cosmetic surgery...
Posted : 24 Jul, 2010 01:35 PM

I personally think each to his own...i am going to have to stand before the Lord and answer for MYSELF...

I have 3 tattoos, done in my youthful "independence" days..do I want anymore..no...am I fine with the ones I have....YES....

they are a part of me...a part of me that taught me a lot about myself...

so sorry is you don't like tattoos on women...then i guess i am not your match...I am a good girl with an edge.

ME? I like a man with rough edges....he has been somewhere, done something, made mistakes, and now he understands how mistakes are made and what to look for in the future......

God Bless:boxing:

iteachpe

View Profile
Why it is important to have a Christian GF/BF or spouse?
Posted : 18 Jul, 2010 11:02 AM

well..i can tell u from my experience..i knew my husband was not saved, and at the time, that was ok with me...just thought time would bring him into the fold....well NOT...after 13 years of marriage he decided "the family thing" was not what he wanted any more...I didn't even think this was an option!....I should have asked for God's blessing BEFORE I married him...I may have got a different answer than the one I came up with on my own.

iteachpe

View Profile
How do you explain an absent parent to your child
Posted : 16 Jul, 2010 08:25 PM

Well....i have two wonderful, loving boys, who, even though their dad technically lived at home until Feb 10, had NO relationship with him.....he never was home, and even if he was, he was a wall, and ignored them and me....my response is "we are praying for daddy, that he learns how to play and learns how to love.