Author Thread
Kolum

View Profile
Is this site just a site for scammer or what?
Posted : 3 Feb, 2021 06:59 PM

I like all the responses here in regard to the question in subject. It being a Christian platform, its founders had good intentions. But just like any other social meet up forum, we can not eliminate the existence of evil right inside its members. Personally I do not judge people by race, origin, or social affiliations.

Like morally mature people who understand that which is evil amongst our members, its wise that we team up and flash out such characters.

I have been here for a while now and I can agree with the question in a way. A good number of people here have scam minds, some are jokers, a good percentage of profiles are fake too. But again, that is evil which should not be associated to any region in particular. Each case should be handled on its own.

My application to the site owner as a volunteer to help in eliminating fake profiles and criminal minded members who deny us the peace of good association inside here is still pending approval. If approved, we shall have a safe social platform to live in and mingle as Christians in future.