Author Thread
lolo505

View Profile
Your pick
Posted : 6 Jul, 2011 08:10 PM

She would have to be absolutly sold out t God. Not ashamed to worship God. Regardless of what people may say.

lolo505

View Profile
What do girls look for in a guy?
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 01:15 PM

Thanks for the visual.lol

lolo505

View Profile
Who would make the biggest impact?
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:18 AM

Hello. My name is Lorenzo. As you know, we are living in the last days. It is obvious that soo many people many people in the spotlight are not living a Godly lifestyle. Yet they still have all these young people looking to them as role models. What are your thought about that? Also, who do you think would make the biggest impact, if they accepted Christ?

lolo505

View Profile
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:00 AM

Thank you Rachel. That really helps a lot. I never thought about it like that, but I see how that can work. I need to find a balance between being in control and having athority in the relationship, and being gentle and caring toward the person I date. Thank you.:glow:

lolo505

View Profile
Posted : 27 Mar, 2011 03:31 PM

Thank you. Both of you have great points that I need to work on. I need to stop letting people walk all over me, and stand up for myself. I also need to realize that I just need to be myself. Thank you guys.:glow:

lolo505

View Profile
Posted : 27 Mar, 2011 03:07 PM

Hello. My name is Lorenzo. I am 21-years old. I am a Childrens Pastor. I have never had too much luck in asking ladies out in the past. I was wondering I can get some help in figuring out what a ladie wants in a guy she dates. Thank you!

lolo505

View Profile
Some guys don't get it...
Posted : 24 Mar, 2011 09:15 PM

You are doing he right thing. Never give in to a situation where you feel uncomfortable. I am happy to see someone with enough courage and faith to stand their ground. Soo many times these days, I see young ladies give in, just to please the stupid jerk who just wants to use her. Continue doing what you are doing. God Bless.

lolo505

View Profile
BEST FRIENDS?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2011 09:04 PM

I agree. It would be hard to date a girl who had another guy as a best friend. I would really be skeptic. But if I know that our feelings are true, I would accept the fact of the other guy.

lolo505

View Profile
Under The Big Top!
Posted : 24 Mar, 2011 08:51 PM

I would love to be a monkey. I have always wanted one, but they always seem to be sold out when I go to Pets Mart. Lol:ROFL:

lolo505

View Profile
Not Sure
Posted : 24 Mar, 2011 08:46 PM

Personally, I am here looking for anything. Honestly, I have never dated before, so this stuff is new to me. I do hope to meet someone here, who I can connect with, and hopefully grow to something deeper. :waving:

Page : 1 2