Author Thread
cmseeker10

View Profile
Follow the Word
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 01:20 AM

This is my comfort in my affliction:for thy word hath quickened me..Psalms 119:50

cmseeker10

View Profile
socks
Posted : 16 Dec, 2010 02:10 PM

yeast

cmseeker10

View Profile
CHRISTmas Game
Posted : 16 Dec, 2010 04:09 AM

Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ?Shall I then take the members of christ,and make them a harlot?God forbid.

1Cor.6;15

cmseeker10

View Profile
CHRISTmas Game
Posted : 15 Dec, 2010 09:38 PM

But we preach Chrisht crucified,unto the Jews a stumblingblock,and unto the Greeks foolishness;

But unto them which are called,both Jews and Greeks,Christ the power of God,and the wisdom of God.Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men;and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Cor.1:23-25

cmseeker10

View Profile
Eggnog or hot chocolate with whipped cream ... which do you enjoy having the MOST at Christmastime?
Posted : 15 Dec, 2010 05:06 AM

Since you didn't include coffee, I'll order hot chocolate for Christmass..lol

cmseeker10

View Profile
Foot massage or back massage ... which do you enjoy more?
Posted : 15 Dec, 2010 05:01 AM

I prefer foot massage.soooooooooo relaxing...:yay::yay::yay:

cmseeker10

View Profile
New CHRISTmas Game!!!
Posted : 15 Dec, 2010 04:55 AM

Oh I forgot the bk and chapter......:bow::bow:

That is inthe book of:

1John2:1-2

cmseeker10

View Profile
New CHRISTmas Game!!!
Posted : 15 Dec, 2010 04:53 AM

Amen to that,bornagaintoserve...

My little children,these things write I unto you that ye sin not.And if any man sin,we have an advocate with the father,Jesus christ the righteous:And he is the propitiationfor our sins:and not for ours only,but also for the sins of the whole world.

cmseeker10

View Profile
girl stuff (part 2)
Posted : 15 Dec, 2010 04:37 AM

1. Do you have pierced ears?Yes I'm wearing earings

2. Do you wear eyeliner?yes .I had it permanent (cosmetic tatto)but no art tattoos ....

3. Do you do any kinds of arts/crafts? Which ones?No wasn't gifted on that area.

4. Are your nails painted right now? What colour?I like doing it but as a health care student we are not allowed to.

5. What's your favourite warm/hot drink?Coffeeeeeeeee

6. Do you send out Christmas cards?I haven't for a while.I send ecards on those who have e-mails and text message the rest.

7. Would you keep your last name when you get married or switch to hubby's? I woul be happy to change it into my future hubby's surname.My BF can't pronounce my last name so he always joke of calling my name with his surname.:dancingp:

8. Do you dance? What kind of dancing?Oh boy I was a good dancer as a kid but can't as an adult that's whay I started ballroom dancing class 2 weeks ago.it's fun

9. How do you keep track of prayer requests? I have it on my phone because most request are sent through text message,Then during Sunday service we can tell whatever prayer request each of us have, pray for them before we depart .......Pixy I love this girly talk...

cmseeker10

View Profile
socks
Posted : 15 Dec, 2010 04:16 AM

niacin

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10