Author Thread
SylliaTheFae

View Profile
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 5 May, 2019 07:01 AM

The Bible also claims he only made land and sea, and yet we have coral reefs, estuaries, and marshes. There is also the fact that if God is truly beyond human understanding, he would be beyond human concepts such as gender. Sex has a biological basis, as it is based off of ones genitalia, while gender is based off a psychological basis. That is why we sex babies, not gender them.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
Lots of views but no messages???
Posted : 4 May, 2019 08:27 PM

I keep getting multiple views but no messages. May I ask if there is a problem with my profile? Something to keep others from messaging me?

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
Say whatever is on your mind
Posted : 2 May, 2019 09:54 PM

Dear God, why are women so stunning? Sincerely, your child

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
Singles
Posted : 2 May, 2019 09:50 PM

*desperate*

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 2 May, 2019 09:49 PM

I decided to start this topic because it seems my wishes for a S.A.G.A. forum will never come to fruition. Thus, this is a safe place for all members of the S.A.G.A. community to have a safe place to talk! Any hate comments will not be tolerated, and I will do my best to remove them.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
S.A.G.A. Forum
Posted : 2 May, 2019 02:44 PM

I know that there are not nearly as many LGBTQIA+ people on this site as there are on most other Christian dating sites, but this is the only one I have found that is truly free. I propose that we add a S.A.G.A. forum so the few people who are not searching for a partner most here are will have a safe place. For those of you that do not know, S.A.G.A. stands for Sexuality and Gender Acceptance. It is another name for the LGBTQIA+ community that includes our allies.

I would very much appreciate it if there was a space I felt safe in on this site. Thank you for your time.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 2 May, 2019 02:21 PM

If that is what you believe, it is best you refrain from further communication with me.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
Posted : 2 May, 2019 12:35 PM

If that is what you believe, then I suppose it is best if you leave me be.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
Posted : 1 May, 2019 08:16 PM

I too am looking for a godly relationship, but I am searching for my soulbonded, and I have a deep feeling that they are currently a woman.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
Posted : 30 Apr, 2019 06:37 PM

No, I am not.

Page : 1 2 3 4