Author Thread
e-sword

View Profile
When God does NOT hear us
Posted : 21 Apr, 2014 05:40 AM

Maybe I'm missing something here .. :bow::bow:

I perceive the Communication sounding a bit hostile for followers of CHRIST.

We do NOT have to agree, but we all need God's Grace to make it thru' the day.

John 8:11:applause::applause::applause:

��Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.�

Please read link below:

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/the-gift-of-no-condemnation/

Phew .. take a break and remember:

Mat 7:1 "Do not judge others, so that God will not judge you,

Mat 7:2 for God will judge you in the same way you judge others, and he will apply to you the same rules you apply to others.

Mat 7:3 Why, then, do you look at the speck in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the log in your own eye?

Mat 7:4 How dare you say to your brother, 'Please, let me take that speck out of your eye,' when you have a log in your own eye?

Mat 7:5 You hypocrite! First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will be able to see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

:stop:

Ask yourself, how would Christ respond if he was answering on this chat forum?? DEFINITELY HE WOULD ANSWER WITH SENSITIVITY & PURE LOVE!!

1Co 13:1 I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell.

1Co 13:2 I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have all the faith needed to move mountains---but if I have no love, I am nothing.

1Co 13:3 I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned ---but if I have no love, this does me no good.

1Co 13:4 Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud;

1Co 13:5 love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs;

1Co 13:6 love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.

1Co 13:7 Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.

1Co 13:8 Love is eternal. There are inspired messages, but they are temporary; there are gifts of speaking in strange tongues, but they will cease; there is knowledge, but it will pass.

1Co 13:9 For our gifts of knowledge and of inspired messages are only partial;

1Co 13:10 but when what is perfect comes, then what is partial will disappear.

1Co 13:11 When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child; now that I am an adult, I have no more use for childish ways.

1Co 13:12 What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror; then we shall see face-to-face. What I know now is only partial; then it will be complete---as complete as God's knowledge of me.

1Co 13:13 Meanwhile these three remain: faith, hope, and love; and the greatest of these is love.

May God Bless you all.

e-sword

View Profile
Relationship Policy for CDFF
Posted : 18 Aug, 2013 02:55 AM

The above website has POOR rating in terms of language, privacy issues and trustworthiness. :angeldevil:

I would not risk opening it at all - highly doubt it is worth browsing.

E-sword.

e-sword

View Profile
Relationship Policy for CDFF
Posted : 18 Aug, 2013 02:51 AM

The above website has POOR rating in terms of language, privacy issues and trustworthiness. I would not risk opening it at all - highly doubt it is worth browsing.

E-sword.

e-sword

View Profile
I WAS RAPED FROM A DATIG SITE
Posted : 18 Aug, 2013 02:05 AM

Always remember that one day Jesus will wipe away all your tears and there will be no more pain.

That's His promise:angel:.

Romans 8:35 "What will separate us from the love Christ has for us? Can trouble, distress, persecution, hunger, nakedness, danger, or violent death separate us from his love?

Rom 8:36 As Scripture says: "We are being killed all day long because of you. We are thought of as sheep to be slaughtered."

Rom 8:37 The one who loves us gives us an overwhelming victory in all these difficulties.

Rom 8:38 I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love which Christ Jesus our Lord shows us. We can't be separated by death or life, by angels or rulers, by anything in the present or anything in the future, by forces

Rom 8:39 or powers in the world above or in the world below, or by anything else in creation."

e-sword

View Profile
another baby update
Posted : 16 Oct, 2010 10:23 AM

You're welcome & let's continue praying for each other. I really thank God for you being so brave to share:applause:.

Blessings.

e-sword

View Profile
another baby update
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 10:19 PM

It may not feel like it right now .. :rolleyes: I can�t say I understand just like Job was unsure why there is suffering, but I am sure God will see you through. In the midst of suffering Job says,

�Even now my witness is in heaven; my advocate is on high.

My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God; on behalf of a man he pleads with God as a man pleads for his friend.� Job 16:19-21

�He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; He offers strength to the weak. Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will give up. But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not be weary. They will walk and not faint. �ISAIAH 40:29-31

e-sword

View Profile
Please remember me when you pray!
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 09:43 PM

Bravo beloved. Keep on & Fight the good fight of faith.

A friend shared with me the following words - hope they inspire you, too.:applause::applause::applause:

�A Letter From GOD�

My Dear Child:purpleangel:,

My Child, I love you! I shed my own blood for you to make you clean. You are mine now; so believe it is true. You are lovely in my eyes and I created you to be just as you are. Do not criticize yourself or get down for not being perfect in your own eyes. This leads only to frustration. I want you to trust me, one step, one day at a time. Dwell in my power and love. And be free�be yourself! Don�t allow other people to run you. I will guide you, if you let me. Be aware of my presence in everything. I give you patience, love, joy, peace. Look to me for answers. I am your shepherd and will lead you. Follow only me! Do not ever forget this. Listen and I will tell you my will.

I love you, my child, I love you. Let it flow from you�spill over to all you touch. Be not concerned with yourself�you are my responsibility. I will change you without you hardly knowing it. You are to love yourself and others simply because I love you! Take your eyes off yourself! Look to me! I lead, I change, I make, but not when you are trying. I won�t fight your efforts. You are mine. Let Me have the joy of making you like Christ! Let Me love you! Let Me give you joy, peace and kindness. No one else can!

Do you see, my Child? You are not your own. You have been bought with blood and now you belong to me����. look to Me and Me only! Never to yourself and never to others. I love you. Do not struggle, but relax in my love. I know what is best and will do it in you. How I want freedom to love you freely! Stop trying to be and let Me make you what I want. My will is perfect! My love is sufficient. I will supply all your needs. Look to me, my Child. I Love You, Your Heavenly Father:hearts:

e-sword

View Profile
Virus Attack
Posted : 28 Sep, 2010 10:01 AM

Thanks for your input.

I'm really concerned about a link on this website:

www.mirror.nbstatic.com

It is a very poorly rated website & exposes one's computer to vandals. It is always blocked on my computer, but I wonder how many pple's computers' software may NOT have alerted them on this?!:stop:

I use latest versions of Mozilla Firefox plus WOT add-on which is quite good at rating websites:bouncy:.

e-sword