Author Thread
PIANOMAN76

View Profile
Is 10 months enough time to know who to Marry?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2010 10:57 AM

I am actually going to disagree. i dont think is enough time to realy realy know the person. because you are just in the love part of dating movies having fun but to realy say you are ready for a lifetime with that person i dont think is long enough. Well i say this because i thought i knew who my wife was when we was dating. and today 3 years after i have been sleeping in sofa for 2 years now. and all i get is her neglecting and cold heart. reason i havent left her because i in the other hand ment everthing when i married her. i said i do for ever not for 3 years. but my heart can only take so much. to who ever read this dont make my mistake. i thought it was from God but it was my emotions. now im paying for it. date longer realy know the person before you say i do and you dont meen it.

PIANOMAN76

View Profile
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 11:02 AM

Soulmate is the other half of what god has for you. when u find her or him they will make you complete. when u are down and you have fallen he or she will help you get up. when you cry they will cry with you. when you laugh they will laugh with you.they will hold your hands. they will pray with you. they will be your missing puzzle.

(and like yard sales)lol

PIANOMAN76

View Profile
what is do you really want???
Posted : 25 Aug, 2010 01:20 PM

i dont want to read what i want to hear. i want to read what u have to say. so dont worry about pleasing others. just be you. and dont forget God has the man for you already so stop worrying about anyone hitting you up or not. HE WILL COME!! THATS HIS PROMISE DONT FORGET.. BLESS CORAZON