Author Thread
Wasalo

View Profile
How are you Christian girls able to do that?
Posted : 31 May, 2019 11:16 PM

Ugh. I guess you're right. I just didn't think I could lose! Or that these girls would be that good at it..smh. It sucks, ugh!!!

Wasalo

View Profile
How are you Christian girls able to do that?
Posted : 24 May, 2019 03:18 PM

My family relocated here to Texas. We're originally from the West Coast. I didn't grow up in a church, but my parents have me going to 1 here, to do some volunteering. Stuff like that. I see a LOT of church girls here, blondes, brunettes, CUTE! Back home, I was seriously the player type. I'm good at playing it off. Well here, these church girls, a lot of em...like when we're volunteering...theyve got on black leggings, and they're thick too! Just sayin. So I thought for SURE I could do the same with these girls. Play it off. Ignore looking down so my jaw won't drop and they won't notice. Then I could just distract em. I'm just being honest ok? Well, these girls...Ive tried that, but it DOESN'T WORK on em, ugh! I can't ignore it...every time I end up looking down shocked and I'm left๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. Then I try to recover fast by looking up, but when I do, I'm looking right into some cute chicks face and she just keeps a poker face! I try to distract em and get through it, but they always keep it ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘....and I end up walking away like uggh!๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃit's seriously hurting my ego bad. I didn't think this could happen to me. I thought these girls would be easy. How do these Christian girls do that? Keep their face that straight the whole time...mental focus? Faith? How? I didn't think I'd get my ego taken down like this...๐Ÿ˜•