Author Thread
MacDonough

View Profile
What are the 3 main attributes you look for in a man?
Posted : 11 Jan, 2013 05:46 AM

Loves God more than he loves me

Could love me as he loves himself

I respect him because he is a Godly man

MacDonough

View Profile
Marry me?
Posted : 11 Jan, 2013 05:38 AM

Men and women fall for looks over values. Let's look for common values. Do they value our Lord? I would like to start there.

MacDonough

View Profile
lies, dishonesty, deception...WHY!!???
Posted : 11 Jan, 2013 05:10 AM

I like your point that It is the motivation which defines the lie.

MacDonough

View Profile
Profile content
Posted : 11 Jan, 2013 05:02 AM

I have read a lot of guys' profiles on this site discussing their passionate faith in Christ. I love that.

Also if a guy has been disciplined enough to create a homebase, I am thinking we can spend more of our time and money helping others because we don't have to struggle to get the nest.

MacDonough

View Profile
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 11 Jan, 2013 04:54 AM

Sandman, yes the right lady just has not been revealed yet. I am sure she will be. Volunteering is a great way to find people who go outside of themselves.

MacDonough

View Profile
Asking Women Out IRL
Posted : 12 Sep, 2012 12:18 AM

Perhaps I am naive, but I do believe there are that many girls out there who just can't wait to be asked out so they have the chance to say no, perhaps embarass him.

If a girl was like that, and told you no, it should not affect you one way or the other since you will be honest with her either way. How she is should not change your own integrity.

because you were willing to find out if a girl was like that or not, then the answer could be yes she does want to know you. Then build on that friendship.

no need to be fearful of what she 'might' do.

MacDonough

View Profile
A wifes submission, the beauty and good it brings.
Posted : 29 Aug, 2012 11:28 PM

It is okay, I have paged through the pages of of this thread and because of all of the spaces between all of his words, I have not been able to focus enough to read all of the garbled thoughts. Forcing others to page so much to read one's words shows a lack of being able to see the perspective of others. Even after being told that was distracting, this passive aggressive control remained. I am not sure why someone would intentionally try to use space to distract but it seems to symbolize the spiritual distraction.

My take: What woman wouldn't want to submit to a man that put God first?

MacDonough

View Profile
Any funny or weired experiences on here?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 01:34 AM

That sounds painful. projection usually is. good thing they have blocks. Tina Fey the comedian says "I lost lots of weight and I knew I was better than everyone else." later "I gained lots of weight, and I knew I was better than every one else."

:ROFL:

MacDonough

View Profile
CAREER + WOMEN = DISASTROUS FAMILY???
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 01:26 AM

I don't think it is true that two have to work. We live in a higher than average cost area, and i have a niece with 4 kids and only she works, not a high paying job either. They are frugal, very frugal.

I did the same with my child, converted part of the house to a stand alone small bungalow and rented it out for years to allow stay at home. And delivered flowers for fill in money.

At least until the kids get into 1st grade, I believe, have one parent at home with them. the most important job on the world is to know you did everthing that you could imagine to guide the person you brought into the world to be someone to make this a better world, what could be more fullfilling or important than that?

What is living comfortable? what if it was defined as being able to stay with one's kids?

Where is thAat infidel scripture, I would like to read it.

Why have kids, if we are not going to be with them? I am sad when I read in the ads that mother is looking for nanny (they are always nannys) for her 3 week old when she goes back to work. What ways could we cut our expenses to make this work?

MacDonough

View Profile
Willing to locate? Sure why not?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2012 11:22 PM

It seems it would be difficult enough to build a relationship if one is in town. Also, in the past, I found it difficult to maintain an out of area relationship with one I loved and knew beforehand.

Are guys taking this question seriously when they say they are willing to locate? What would be the steps leading up to that? At some point contact would need to happen outside of the forum, right? How?

Page : 1 2