Author Thread
ArcheryLvr

View Profile
Need Miracle Prayer
Posted : 5 Jun, 2013 01:00 PM

I am a disabled Veteran who started an online Christian apparel business to supplement my income. My goal to start a business was two-fold in that I also wanted to spread the word of God and be a blessing by giving believers a forum to express their Christian beliefs.

Nevertheless, while the VA has taken nearly 2 years to review my claim, they denied it initially after taking 16 months which has not put my home in jeopardy of foreclosure. To make matters worse, on May 1, 2013 I was rear-ended while at a stop light and suffered head, neck and back injuries.

So, to get to the point, please pray for the following areas.

1) Pray that I'm able to retain my home and that the spirit of foreclosure is removed.

2) Pray that the business prospers for the glory of God and so that I can continue to preach the gospel through the clothing line and help others financially.

3) Please pray for healing in my back, neck and the other ailments I'm suffering from due to the Camp Lejuene water contaminates;

* early stage emphysema despite not having a smoking history

* lump in right-breast with tenderness to both

*atrophied left-kidney

* chronic pain in left-groin/testicle.

Your thoughtful prayers would be greatly appreciated.

In Yeshua's grace.....

Archerylvr

ArcheryLvr

View Profile
Web Design Help Needed
Posted : 8 Sep, 2012 12:28 PM

I am new to computers and online website/business and in desperate need of pro bono assitaance due to being a start-up online business and limited resources.

Because of my lack of web site experience I need for someone to help me create product pages on my site including linking the pages to my the shopping cart. I have a pre-existing template that I'd like to use for my home and subsequent product pages but lack the knowledge to achieve this.

If anyone has web design experience or knowledge and can be a blessing, please contact me as soon as possible as the site had been down for quite some time now.

Thank you.

ArcheryLvr

View Profile
Networking Category
Posted : 2 Apr, 2011 07:23 AM

I recommend implementing a Networking category for like-minded Christians to reach out to others in the areas of; business, group ideas, social/activities groups and so on.

Having said that, I'd like to post the following: . I recently opened my own online business and website March 14, 2011 specializing in Christian apparel and novelties. Please stop by and take a look, and be sure to tell your Facebook friends by clicking on the �I Like� Icon at the bottom left-side of the screen www.biblicallycorrect.us

Thank you

ArcheryLvr

View Profile
Greetings from CT
Posted : 2 Dec, 2010 07:19 AM

Hello everyone,

Just stopping by to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. I'm interested in making new friends and meeting local people in CT and New England in addition to people from all over the world.

In His name,

Randall