Author Thread
thegodchaser62

View Profile
Hair guys?...I am not my hair...
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 01:11 AM

So true!

thegodchaser62

View Profile
control freak or jut jumping to conclusions?
Posted : 15 Jul, 2012 04:28 PM

LOL! I have read most of this post from beginning to the end. I think what it is and what the misunderstanding is, is that in typing things which I believe has been a misunderstanding to the multitude of internet communications..... your tone nor your attitude can be heard so it can be taken wrong. To me, from why you posted this, it looks like you were just trying to send a funny flirtation out there expecting to get a funny flirtation sent back, but instead, you got a reply from someone who seems to have some walls up and don't understand your personality and they don't see your demeanor, your tone, nor your motive in your statement. Now in what I have just written probably will be misunderstood as well. LOL!

thegodchaser62

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 15 Oct, 2011 09:28 PM

My opinion, I don't think choosing any kind bathing suit is a good choice for a profile pic, but, right or wrong for you sent her the e-mail, of which it sounded like to me that you worded it a a very nice way, NOT condemning but it very graceful.

Her reply was not a response in any godly manner even to calling you a fool? To me it sounds like she may be a new convert or someone on a high estrogen level the time she wrote that letter. LOL!

That is one of those things that you need to just need to not take on any care, but pray for her and ask the Lord to touch her life.

She seems to have made you her enemy and God says to pray for our enemies...