View Profile
A big bad wolf in sheep's clothing
Posted : 13 Sep, 2013 08:51 AM

I guess, when you walk with God you are under his wings...for real

Soteriangels

View Profile
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 20 Nov, 2011 04:32 AM

U don't have 2 leave this world to have perfect peace. Just don't treasure the things of this world. Treasure Him & His Word

Soteriangels

View Profile
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 11:47 PM

@justified, i've viewed your profile and your post brings me here.

@all of you who posted, i think cobbler has left the site, what about Adrianna? are u still around?

the big word is MINDSET

Life isn't so hard when you change the way you think about yourself , others , a situation , and GOD

I won't write much on this.

It's simple:

We are not autistic, aspie, down syndrome, schizophrenic, bipolar patient, syndrome of i'm never gonna be loved, or whatever the world tagged us with...but WE ARE CHRISTIANS...

We are saved, we are loved by Jesus...

He doesn't love us more or less because we are autistic, aspie, depressed, HE loves us because that's what HE is, LOVE...

If we know we are loved no matter what a situation is, if we know we are loved no matter what that person did to us or said to us, if we know we are loved by God no matter if it seems like He iis not here...if we just know...we will give Him this opportunity to turn things around for us.

You are Loved by an Almighty God, therefore healed, and god is omnipotent...nothing is impossible for him.

I love you all

In Him

Soteriangels

View Profile
fact sheet of the anti-messiah
Posted : 16 Nov, 2011 03:36 AM

But the Bible says also there are 'many' anti-messiah, not just one!

Soteriangels

View Profile
Men!
Posted : 2 Aug, 2011 01:33 AM

@Rabbit32, you caught me off guard, i've never seen a man talking about women like that.

You must be in love.

Haha :angel:

Soteriangels

View Profile
A big bad wolf in sheep's clothing
Posted : 15 Jun, 2011 10:08 AM

Wow, u are totally right.

The only way to know is to take time and meet several times.

I met someone in here, i flew to his residential country not far away from mind, he was loving to me, but was always screaming and insulting other ppl, he was angry 7/7, he screamed at other motorists while in the traffic.

My father used to say your house always represent yourself, but it was a mess, no hygiene nothing.

I'd enjoyed my stay at the hotel, and touring around by myself, when he was around me, it was stressful, i will not be able to fall in love with a man who seems to have so much hate for everything, finally in the end, he said he hated tourist, and i actually was a tourist.

I was happy to be back in dubai.

Soteriangels

View Profile
Open to date outside of race
Posted : 15 Jun, 2011 01:59 AM

I believe the reason this happen is that some people have a particular mindset, and some particular mindset can be attributed to a race/ethnic.

For instance some men's way of thinking about women, how they see a woman as wife, what it means to them, it's truly based on mindset, how they were raised to believe what a woman is about as a wife, friend, employer, business woman etc etc...

Unfortunately some race do have another mindset they do not think outside the box, and it is scary to trust that this is going to be alright, when it is not, for a man who's 35 and was raised this typical way, will take time to shift his mindset, lots of work, and if it will come from the spouse/fiancee/friend it won't work only God can shift his mindset.

That is why if someone is trying to reach out to other race they should make sure that they have the mindset that God wants them to have, cause God's mindset always work.

Soteriangels

View Profile
Is CDFF american?
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 05:53 AM

Hey Cobbler,

Cld not email you,

Just wanted to say happy to see you around again, keep the faith brother, you'll meet that lady someday.

Soteriangels

View Profile
Last Word is the First Word
Posted : 6 Mar, 2011 07:35 PM

It is being in the presence of God in spirit, which is more real and truthful

Soteriangels

View Profile
Last Word is the First Word
Posted : 6 Mar, 2011 01:32 AM

''Neigh....'' Is the horse worshiping?

Page : 1 2 3