Author Thread
realdeal

View Profile
What is it about geeks?
Posted : 11 Mar, 2008 05:49 PM

hey man,

I would say not to worry....it definitely is an age thing. What the other two repliers have said is definitely true as well and just try to make friends here and there.

Dont let the fact that your certain interests or abilities are considered Nerdy or Geeky!!

Hey..I like Star Wars...does that make me a geek? lol

take care man

realdeal

View Profile
Why do we have to ask?
Posted : 8 Mar, 2008 02:12 PM

I would say that times have changed. It's not just guys asking out women, but its women also making the first moves.

I think that if both people have a good connection or interest in each other, their are ways for women to hint to men to ask them out. And then some women don't want to have to hint men to ask them out so they do it themselves.

realdeal

View Profile
For all God following guy from ages 20 - 24. . .
Posted : 8 Mar, 2008 02:03 PM

that means that he really values the friendship but doesnt want it to go past a good friendship. Basically he likes you and enjoys spending time with you, but not in the way that couples do.

As for the previous question, an HONEST response would be that at first guy's are attracted by the physical appearance.

Their are times when people start off as friends but because they share so much in common they fall in love and it wasn't started from physical attraction.

Hope that helps.

realdeal

View Profile
Does he exist???
Posted : 8 Mar, 2008 01:54 PM

I would say that a guy of that type who would still be attractive to you is possible to find.

I mean maybe not to the tee...maybe he does enjoy having a drink or two when he goes out, but in general, YES you can find a guy who isnt drinking or partying and who can still be attractive.

realdeal

View Profile
Hello everyone
Posted : 8 Mar, 2008 12:40 PM

Hey guys,

I am new here and just wanted to send out a friendly hello to everyone out there. I can say I'm new to online personals all together.

I'm here mostly to get in touch with other Christians, meet new people and possibly make some friends. If God permits, then meeting someone who would be more than a friend would be great!