Author Thread
Jeremiah2911fav

View Profile
Photos
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 06:28 PM

From a woman's perspective, yes, it is a bad idea to include a photo of you and a female friend on a site like this. I think that it is great to have friends of the opposite gender but it may send a mixed message on a dating site. When I see a photo of a man with a woman among his profile photos it does make me wonder "who is she?", just my thoughts...I guess it also depends on whether or not the photo looks friendly or romantic. It may be better not to chance it.

Jeremiah2911fav

Jeremiah2911fav

View Profile
Dating non-Christians is a bad idea
Posted : 10 Apr, 2011 01:37 PM

Aside from it going against the instructions given to Christians in the Bible, dating a non-Christian makes it very easy for believers to compromise. A non-Christian will not have the same convictions to participate or not participate in certain activities. When a Christian chooses to be in a relationship with someone who they know is not serving Jesus or who does not have the same level of committment to Jesus, he or she not only dishonors God but puts him or herself in danger of futhur compromise. I desire to meet, get to know and marry a godly man and refuse to be linked with anyone who falls outside of that description. Any other relationship would damage my relationship with Jesus and would be a waste of my time. To all my fellow Christians who are also waiting, til death us do part is a long time to be unequally yoked with an unbeliever. Let's wait on the right one.

Jeremiah2911fav (Simone)