Author Thread
Stanhokp

View Profile
why do some women don't put a profile picture ?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2020 08:09 PM

@Kai4, so looks don't matter to you at all ?

Stanhokp

View Profile
Do looks matter for christian women ?
Posted : 12 Mar, 2020 06:12 PM

@Brandyccc, I was just verifying, some Christian women say it is not Christ like to look at looks, ok, it is their opinion, I hope they have thought about it thoroughly what they are saying.

Stanhokp

View Profile
why do so many men refuse to post their photo
Posted : 11 Mar, 2020 08:46 PM

Usually men do post a photo, at least one, we are not so lucky getting contacted first, we dont have the problem of being overflooded by requests etc, because usually we men are ugly unfortunately, .

Stanhokp

View Profile
Do looks matter for christian women ?
Posted : 11 Mar, 2020 08:41 PM

Just to be sure, logically, the answer is offcourse, for some christian women looks do matter, for some christian women looks don't matter.

Definition of looks matter is: the guy don't have to be a model or hunk, but you should feel physically attracted somehow.

Stanhokp

View Profile
Posted : 11 Mar, 2020 08:29 PM

@kai4, so looks don't matter at all to you ?

Stanhokp

View Profile
Posted : 25 Feb, 2020 03:44 PM

So if looks also matters to you, you should at least put a decent profile picture ? If you get inappropiate messages, it is not your problem, the problem is the other person.

Stanhokp

View Profile
Posted : 25 Feb, 2020 03:37 PM

The reason some women don't put a profile picture, from the answers available, can I say, that for these woman, looks don't matter at all ? I got to be honest, looks do matter to me, , she doesn't need to be a model, but I should feel some physical attraction towards her, beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say, what you find attractive, the other might not.

Stanhokp

View Profile
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 10:54 PM

Hi sisters,

Why do some sisters on this site, I assume they are christians don't post a profile picture ?

Br.