Author Thread
caithlynbriana

View Profile
Mayweather v Pacquiou
Posted : 25 Sep, 2011 08:11 AM

But i do pray for Floyd to get to know Jesus...He got no idea what he is heading to...only God is to be glorified... what riches, power and fame can do...sigh...i hope the Lord will reveal Himself to those famous and powerful people...that hey too may be saved.:prayingm:

caithlynbriana

View Profile
Mayweather v Pacquiou
Posted : 24 Sep, 2011 11:33 AM

AWwww! i totally Disgaree!!!

we just have to wait and see if that dream bout will happen...

we Filipinos have to remain humble like our boxing hero Pacman...

He is a genuine and humble sportsman, who doesn't put fame and fortune in his head...he do helps a lot of people and gives glory and honor to God when he wins!

unlike Mayweather....he has so many excuses to avoid a possible fight with Pacman! very proud and he talks a lot!

can't wait for Pacman to humble him....:boxing:

Go PHILIPPINES!!!!! hehehehe!

:applause:

caithlynbriana

View Profile
Larry Norman fans?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2011 09:47 AM

MeeeeeeHHHH:applause:

Just love his heart for the Lord, and even in the hour of his death you could still see him encouraging people to come to Jesus! He is just a Jesus freak!!!!!

He is definitely enjoying singing for the Lord face to face, at the moment.... for eternity...

Love his song, Man from Galilee and Sweet Song of salvation!!!!:bouncy:

caithlynbriana

View Profile
Feeling Somewhat Broken...
Posted : 22 Jun, 2011 03:16 PM

My dear little sister in Christ,

God knows you, what's in your heart, and everything that you need, and in His time, His answer will always be Yes and Amen if you will remain faithful to Him and wait patiently enough for His perfect plan to manifest,

you know dear, with the kind of a job i have ( im a singer by proffession ), people say like "what you are still single?", i did ask myself the same question few years ago, because i planned to be married by the age of 28, so i started to look for a man whom i could spend my life with. But the more i keep my focus on the people around me getting married and me still being single, i tend to start feeling lonelier and did things my way and not God's way especially in choosing a partner...i ended up having engaged with man who looks good to my eye but not in His eyes. ( due to loneliness and desperation ) but our God as merciful as ever, spared me from a total destruction and showed me how to overcome loneliness while waiting for the perfect time He will send the one He has chosen for me...( and im still waiting)

focus on Jesus, His Word and give more love to others, that way, you would be too busy to think about yourself and how lonely you are, and the more smile you put on other people's face, the more love you'll get back...i dont feel lonely anymore, though at times a bit because of being away from home, just keep on praying for the Lord to open doors for you to meet people who would strengthen your faith and people whom might be needing your help.

If you feel like you got nothing to contribute about relationships, share to them your relationship with the Lord,

i did spent most of my time volunteering, mainly on Children's home, Special school for children, rendered dance classes, visit Old folks home ... anything that you think you would enjoy at the same time help others and make use of your time in a wise and helpful way, that would surely bring smile to our God's face.

You will be too busy enough to forget about you being lonely and you'll find later in your life that you have received so much love from the people whom you have shown love...

Last but not the least hold on to Gods promises...He has something special waiting for you...God bless you!

Jer 29:11 , Mat 6:33

Your sister in Christ

Caith:glow: