Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
I sent a few women some private messages on here but they still haven't responded
Posted : 23 Oct, 2019 07:11 PM

Maybe try humor. It's a good starting point, and if they respond, you can ask your questions and animals, colors, and other things. Best wishes.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
What are your top 5 Qualities a Guy Needs to Have?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2019 07:09 PM

Thanks for sharing all of your answers. It's actually helpful to get some perspectives on it. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 23 Oct, 2019 07:08 PM

When I took the photo I have up, my dogs were jumping on me. It was all I could get without a dog's tongue up my nose, so I went with it.

Sometimes you gotta take a deeper look at people and there's a lot more to see. Some good, some bad, but at least you know one way or another.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 09:10 PM

All good here. People are entitled to their opinion(s). I'll be the first to admit, I don't get everything right, but I try to adjust as I learn. If someone doesn't like a specific quality about me, they may be right about it, but they're missing the things I do get right. :)

Best wishes and blessings. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
**THERE ARE ONLY TWO VERSES IN THE NEW TESTAMENT FOR GIVING TO PREACHERS AND TEACHERS AND OVER THIRTY VERSES FOR HELPING THE POOR AND *ZERO VERSES** FOR GIVING TO CHURCH BUILDINGS SINCE THE EARLY CHURCH HAD CHURCH IN THEIR HOUSES AND HOMES**
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 12:57 AM

Prophetic has failed to show any scriptures that say we must "give 20 percent." If you're going to say people are wrong and demand they alter their course, then maybe show why they should.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
How many cats is too many?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 12:54 AM

I do have one cat and she's fantastic. She likes to hang out in the backyard and she gets along with the doggies. Sometimes even gives them baths. I like that she stays active, even though sometimes that means camping out under the bird feeder.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 12:51 AM

Nice lists. I think it helps put into perspective what things are important to others. I know as I guy, sometimes I can get too focused on things around me in the present, I don't get focused enough on what I need to be in the future. Thanks for sharing. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 12:51 AM

Nice lists. I think it helps put into perspective what things are important to others. I know as I guy, sometimes I can get too focused on things around me in the present, I don't get focused enough on what I need to be in the future. Thanks for sharing. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 22 Oct, 2019 12:49 AM

It can take time, but out of all the millions of people, you only have to get it right once.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 21 Oct, 2019 01:35 PM

I don't know that it is working bad. Just gotta be patient. Better to get it right later than get it wrong too soon.

How are things working out for you? Best wishes. :)

Page : 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96