Author Thread
ydaniel2009

View Profile
need advice or help with ministry and services.
Posted : 8 Mar, 2011 01:45 PM

I have in the past 3 months started to learn how to do the ministry and to help others.

I have someone from india seeking bibles to be sent to his missionary work area. How can i get the money i need to help send the bibles to him. I have some bibles to send, but need the money to send them.

If anyone can help me figure this out contact me at [email protected] or on this forum

thanks

ydaniel2009

View Profile
anyone needing counciling or just needing someone to talk to
Posted : 15 Feb, 2011 02:19 PM

Hi i am daniel young and it's been awhile since i have been christiandatingforfree.

I started back up to talk to fellow christians and people.

I am now in the process of trying to start the ministry and learn christian counciling.

If you ever have a need to talk to some one or need advice on something. I am always here to listen.

You can contact me here on this website or you can email me at [email protected]

God bless

ydaniel2009

View Profile
hey everyone.
Posted : 10 Dec, 2010 10:15 AM

Hope everyone is doing ok. I am hoping that i will find someone right on this website that i can give joy to in their life. But i guess for right now i would like to meet friends.

Hoping to start a new chapter in my life and become a assistant minister, evangelist, and a christian councilor.

I have started a christian email account on gmail for anyone that would just like to get words of encouragement or have a prayer request. It is not my private email account and i only use it for the sole purpose of helping others. I hope someday to get a website started for the same purpose as well.

Here is an example of what my emails would be like if you contact me on [email protected]

Man often forgets to forgive those who have offended him or her.

We sometimes see ourselves better that those who irk us or make us mad.

Whenever have you had a problem where you have offend someone, but have

never been forgiven for your transgression. You will feel hurt and feel that the person is

being mean or being spite for your offense. You will seek out that persons forgiveness

and although you may feel sorry for your offense you will not be forgiven. Remember though

that you are a different person and you need to be forgiving.

God gives us forgiveness everyday of our life and may chastise us, but he does this because he loves us.

He came upon this world to free us from our wrongdoings and sins.

Sometimes we don' think God as a merciful God.

But when have we ever considered that when someone does us wrong.

We may not forgive them for their transgressions, but we expect God and others to forgive us.

If you know anyone that needs a word of encouragement, would like emails from me, or just want a prayer

Send me their email address or name to [email protected]

God bless

ydaniel2009

View Profile
making some bad mistakes and need some advice
Posted : 30 Oct, 2010 04:24 PM

I have only started doing online dating and i have found it hard. I am not well versed in dating period and i have noticed i have sometimes on my messages sound like if i am trying to move to fast or say the wrong things.

I need some guidance on how to do this online dating without scaring anyone away. Their is one subscriber that i think i have gotten upset and i just want her to know that i respect her privacy and want to apologize if i made her think i was after anything.