Author Thread
Rainwalker1060

View Profile
Interracial Dating
Posted : 1 Jan, 2019 12:35 PM

Honestly I am ashamed at all the answers here. Xenophobic racist answers from people who are Christian. What race was Jesus Christ!? Did he die for all people or just one skin color? Too many bigots on this website. Stop judging people by the color of their skin or stop calling yourself a christian.

Rainwalker1060

View Profile
Suddenly “they are not ready to date”
Posted : 1 Jan, 2019 12:31 PM

I have been talking to many women here and the thing that i have noticed most with certain women is that after chatting with them deeply for weeks they suddenly start to become distant. Then less interested and finally requesting that we just be friends because they aren’t ready for a relationship. (Maybe just with me). But it’s heart breaking when you share personal life and ideas with someone and they share with you and you both hit it off and suddenly they ghost and when they come back they don’t seem interested. I think what I am saying here is... communicate! What happened? Were you really ready to start dating? Was it something that I said? Did you find another man that is more handsome or interesting than me? If we are Christians then can’t we be a little more kind to eachother?

Rainwalker1060

View Profile
Science or Scriptures?
Posted : 10 Aug, 2012 05:02 PM

I find that the complexity of science only adds to the glory of God and his plan

Rainwalker1060

View Profile
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 3 Feb, 2011 03:05 PM

To tell you the truth about fights and relationships... the silent treatment is the worst thing you can do to a guy who genuinely cares about you. Men are stubborn and arent good at speaking about emotions, women can speak their mind but are able to wear whatever face they need to so that they hide the problems behind the mask. I've fought with an ex and it hurt so bad that I didn't want to talk for a while. Like a guy... I had a p/od expression on my face and gave people one word answers... we aren't good at letting things go, we tend to hold a grudge and not speak emotionally. But guys breakdown from time to time and sometimes it's too late for the relationship. We need to know you care women, we arent good at saying things ourselves and that yes you can win at playing games of spite with a man. But is it really something to brag about as a christian? "watch out men don't mess with me" its almost like their needs to be one bigger person in the relationship willing to work things out. If you dont then the stupid argument could cost you the girl/guy you loved. And moving on after a breakup can be cruel, people who break up immediately find a way to not care about the other. Treat them as invisible to them when they once were in love -apathy and indifference are more cruel than hate. In america we have the moral liberty to do whatever makes us happy... but that isn't necessarily the right thing to do. ive been through rough things people and ive always been the one that kept caring while the other simply walks away without a care to see or speak to me again. I like to believe even past loved ones meant something in the long run. Forgive and forget can be contradictory. If you move on by forgiving then that person has a place in your heart. But forgetting the person is just not how things should be. I believe everyone can change in time and I pray for those people who choose not to care for me at all. That's the person who wins.