View Profile
The Proverbs 31 Woman.
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 08:22 AM

Great passage

emichalu

View Profile
Whatever heartbreak you have experienced
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 08:19 AM

No matter what your story is; no matter how much heartbreak you have experienced, know that Jesus loves you more than any man/woman ever could. No matter what anyone has done to you, Jesus would never hurt you or forsake you. In Hebrews 13:5b, He says, �Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.� Hold on to His promise. Always remember that He is right by your side no matter how tough things get. May God bless you.

emichalu

View Profile
Keep pushing on
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 05:44 PM

Philippians 3:13-14

"Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

This passage pinpoints a very important trait for all of us to stay mindful of in our lives: endurance; particularly, in our relationship with Jesus. It's not a matter of if, but rather when we will fall short and make mistakes. We all fall short (Romans 3:23). When we do we have to move on after we repent; we have to press on towards the ultimate goal, which is give God the glory. The Scriptures are filled with God using the failures and weaknesses of people to accomplish His glory. Don't listen to any notion that your life is beyond repair; don't listen to any notion that God cannot bring breakthrough in your life. I'm not trying to minimize our sins, but rather promote how all-powerful and awesome our God is. Keep pressing on and forget what mistakes you have made once you bring them before God. Remember He died for all of our sins, not just some.

Solo Deo Gloria

emichalu

View Profile
When you need encouragement
Posted : 24 Oct, 2010 03:52 PM

We all go through hard times at one point or another. When you do (and even when you don't) always remember that God loves you. Before we ever existed, God sent Jesus to save His people and provide an unwavering path to Himself. No matter what you're going through, remember what God has done for you and the breakthroughs He will bring into your life. In Christ, we are free. Nothing is excluded from this freedom. There is nothing that can keep you from God. Stick in there and press on towards the goal.

emichalu

View Profile
What is God's will for our Nation?
Posted : 24 Oct, 2010 03:43 PM

We should always be sharing the Gospel with others. Any notion that suggests that we should is completely untrue. Jesus didn't say for us to take the Gospel to all nations except during a certain time period. It's never too late to change the direction of this nation. I wonder what the early Christians were saying in the midst of persecution of the roman empire. As we know, later on the roman empire completely turned around it's position. We are part of the church so really it starts with both. We should definitely be promoting Godly leaders. The world needs true examples of what men of God look like, not all the ridiculous stories we see and hear that just make us shake our heads at the example many Christians are setting. We are Christ's ambassadors (2 Cor 5:20).

emichalu

View Profile
Book of Enoch
Posted : 24 Oct, 2010 03:32 PM

Love the book of Jude